Diablo® III

How Do You Faceroll MP 10? HELP

Just tried MP 10 with my current setup/gear and I must say mp 10 take me out like a !@#$% and it just took so long to down elite. Here's my question.

1) Is it even possible for monk to melt mp10 act 3 after all the nerf to our defensive skills?

2) How do you deal with Reflect-dmg?

3) Is there something wrong with my current setup? Should i go for more Dps like over 200k or lower my dps and go defensive?

Appreciate if anyone at all can enlightened me with your vast knowledge of this class as i am totally loss on what should i do next and sadden by this whole mp 10 drama after spending so much on my gear... =<
Reply Quote
ouch. Your gear is so good yet you face problems? Me thinks im gonna go play tank this time.
I thought MP10 was meant for co op though? Should be easier if you worked in a group.
Reply Quote
That is what I was posting earlier you can be the mopst geared monk and still not do mp10. That is why i feel we need some bufing for this patch. You and I audi are virtually the same with minoor changes and I am barely able to do mp-10 due to reflect damage and the cooldowns of the skills i use. so hopefully blizzard makes this happen.
Reply Quote
mp10 will be easier in group play as long as they are WW barbs all will be good.lol they have set us up for failure on this one , as a monk
Reply Quote
Just tried MP 10 with my current setup/gear and I must say mp 10 take me out like a !@#$% and it just took so long to down elite. Here's my question.

1) Is it even possible for monk to melt mp10 act 3 after all the nerf to our defensive skills?

3) Is there something wrong with my current setup? Should i go for more Dps like over 200k or lower my dps and go defensive?

Appreciate if anyone at all can enlightened me with your vast knowledge of this class as i am totally loss on what should i do next and sadden by this whole mp 10 drama after spending so much on my gear... =<

I feel your 167k dps is fine, but you only have 2.2% LS to sustain. I would work on a little more for survivability.

Rememebr there will be more dps available in 1.0.5 with new ring and ammy rolls and I like the fact that we cant just roll through MP10. If that were the case then we would be back to the same boat we are in now.
Edited by currentking#1178 on 10/7/2012 5:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
this may sound simplistic but if reflect dmg is the main problem why not gear for less DPS and replace the all out DPS gear with LOH (1.5k +) and 2 lifesteal weapons.

That would seem to solve any issues unless you're getting insta gibbed in which case you may need more armor and resists (ie shield)
Reply Quote

dude how many resists you have? And your life sustain is kinda low.. need LS around 5.5 and above and if possible, get LOH as well.. so u can have much comfort in dealing with mobs.

We all know that MP10 mobs and elites are now harder to kill thus we need some form of life sustaining capabilities regardless of DPS level.
Reply Quote
on that note i have EF with life steal too my resistance is 610 i believe. Is this next patch set up for group play or is it going to be capable in solo? Is this going to be feesable given a reasonable amount of time too... i dont really want to go for 5 hours on a run thru act 3. If i read the post correctly there is no difference as far as drops from act 1-4. one more question do you have to do mp10 to get keys for ubers.

sorry didnt men to thread jack just seemed people know the answers
Reply Quote
Edited by Kaho#1895 on 10/14/2012 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
dude how many resists you have? And your life sustain is kinda low.. need LS around 5.5 and above and if possible, get LOH as well.. so u can have much comfort in dealing with mobs.

We all know that MP10 mobs and elites are now harder to kill thus we need some form of life sustaining capabilities regardless of DPS level.

I have like 450 AR now. Didn't see the need for more as elite is down in sec as of now.. This might be one option, upgraded the main hand with LS while decreasing some dps. Not quite sure if this is the best option going forward.
Edited by Audi#6458 on 10/7/2012 5:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@emperor

i am sorry i dont take time to read it, i am playingthe game...... i appreciate the answers but need to really be ignorant about it. simple answer yes or no would suffice. so again i apologize for all the inconvience that was for you to answer that.......
Reply Quote
Stop crying and start raising your defensive stats. You went straight damage to faceroll 1.0.4. Adapt instead of crying and spend money on resists, armor, and sustain. You expect the cookie cutter "Blow Everything Up In 3 Seconds" build is going to carry you through 50mil+ HP elites?

My DH was geared with 4 piece Legacy Nats and farmed MP10 Ubers all day long on PTR. I moved all the gear back to my Monk and sold Nats and will be adjusting gear for sustain in preparation for 1.0.5 instead of crying about Barbs. Play a Barb instead if you're so depressed. I could gear mine out if I wanted. But I'm not a pansy.

Honestly bro, I've another 1h + Shield setup that is still able to roll over 100k dps with tons of AR/Armor... Yes I wouldn't get one shot that often but it told so damn long to down elite on mp10 with the massive amt of health.. Not crying just discussion.. Peace
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 05:44 AMPosted by EmperorMao
I'm have like 450 AR now. This will be one option, upgraded the main hand with LS while decreasing some dps. Not quite sure if this is the best option.

Those are !@#$ty stats for MP10. Stop thinking your 1.0.4 ezmode gearing choices will carry you in high MP games.

.. got it Emperor.. my stats sux and shouldn't even be looking or talking about mp10.. my bad
Reply Quote
@audi.... thats funnny your gear is too good GD what was i thinking..... next time i guess
Reply Quote
I wonder if my stats suck too much for MP10......

THis game must be in trouble if the top 200 monks really suck and cant play...

@Audi Nice build
your at 160-170k ish dps unbuffed right? what does your dps drop to with a shield?

Im at 140k unbuffed with WKL not including the added 25% lightning and with a shield I also sit at 140k. Not as much sustain with shield but reflect damage barely does anything to me with it on.
Reply Quote
I wonder if my stats suck too much for MP10......

THis game must be in trouble if the top 200 monks really suck and cant play...

@Audi Nice build
your at 160-170k ish dps unbuffed right? what does your dps drop to with a shield?

Im at 140k unbuffed with WKL not including the added 25% lightning and with a shield I also sit at 140k. Not as much sustain with shield but reflect damage barely does anything to me with it on.

Thanks bro. Yes about 173k unbuffed. With shield and def gear (ice climber, double resist ring etc) All defensive skills, dps work out to about 120k unbuffed 900AR, 9k armor, 60k hp.. Wouldn't die but took like a good 3min just on a single elite.. That's kinda retard..

You mean you are able to tank RD with ease? On what Mp level? RD on mp10 really hurts..
Edited by Audi#6458 on 10/7/2012 6:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I haven't tried the PTR yet. I'm talking about now compared to not wearing a shield there is a huge difference in reflect.

As I said earlier, I would try and stack more life steal or add some loh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]