Diablo® III

How Do You Faceroll MP 10? HELP

dude how many resists you have? And your life sustain is kinda low.. need LS around 5.5 and above and if possible, get LOH as well.. so u can have much comfort in dealing with mobs.

We all know that MP10 mobs and elites are now harder to kill thus we need some form of life sustaining capabilities regardless of DPS level.

I have like 450 AR now. Didn't see the need for more as elite is down in sec as of now.. This might be one option, upgraded the main hand with LS while decreasing some dps. Not quite sure if this is the best option going forward.

It's what I did also

I had to give up a lot of my pure DPS stuff to get more resists and more sustain since as you mention, the big guys aren't melting like they do now.

Seems to be working OK since I get 6% LS on ~140k DPS with 4 Spirit Regen/s even without mantra or passives. Had to buff up the HP too. 30k HP wasn't cutting it in MP10.
Reply Quote
Honestly if you are dual wielding and not using a high lighting skills% WKL with lifesteal and a socket you're doing it wrong.

When will people learn paper dps means nothing.

dude you have 8k elite kills on your entire account

no offense but you dont exactly come across as providing sage wisdom
Reply Quote
Honestly if you are dual wielding and not using a high lighting skills% WKL with lifesteal and a socket you're doing it wrong.

When will people learn paper dps means nothing.

OMG WKL is the end-all be-all of monks! GASP! Come on guys! Let's forget about high attackspeed weapons, crowd control and high DPS and get that WKL!

NO.
Edited by Luckylow#6945 on 10/8/2012 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote]OMG WKL is the end-all be-all of monks! GASP! Come on guys! Let's forget about high attackspeed weapons, crowd control and high DPS and get that WKL!

NO.

So the fact that WKL is fist weapon, with base 1.4 attack speed, means people should be using daggers, which is the only weapons faster? 5-6% damage boost on your main hand, assuming it's all physical damage, and a big boost to lightning skills, is meaningless huh?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]