+59 poison res
+80 all res (max)
+3 sockets

c/o: 140m from jsp
Edited by Valour#1229 on 10/9/2012 2:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
not that godly. I have 70m for you... to start things off.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 06:23 AMPosted by SpecialK
not that godly. I have 70m for you... to start things off.

I didn't say its THAT godly. Just godly.
Reply Quote
lol i didnt know there were levels of godlyness. :)
Reply Quote
100 million right here if you want to sell it.
Reply Quote
c/o 100m i suppose.
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
false advertising.. poison resis, ewww just hurts looking at that
Reply Quote
ROFL says 75k dps barb. Look at the picture first before u talk.

Good try at hiding the fact u cant afford.
Reply Quote
I bought similiar for 110m, so id say you could sell it for around that 100m ish. Unsure why you're laughing at a 75k dps ww barb... thats a perfectly fine number for ww farming especially when you're using a MW. Alkaizer was running with 60k..
Reply Quote
Typical high armor IK chest roll, nothing too special but still worth 120- 170m+ on the AH.

--

Btw, it's job well done for WW barbs to reach 75k dps considering his good hp and resist .

And it's much harder for a barb to reach that mark than the DH. And it's also worth telling that a 10k+ dps WW/DT barb can surpass a 200k non-ss DH in both farming efficiency and survivability by a large margin.
Edited by amblin1983#1201 on 10/4/2012 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
my armor is godlier
Reply Quote
Courtesy update. I'm withdrawing from the BID. Purchased the IK Chest my character is wearing for 110 mil last night. Thanks for considering my BID.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 11:35 AMPosted by SuperSaberHo
Courtesy update. I'm withdrawing from the BID. Purchased the IK Chest my character is wearing for 110 mil last night. Thanks for considering my BID.

NP, thanks for letting me know.

Typical high armor IK chest roll, nothing too special but still worth 120- 170m+ on the AH.

well yeah there we go.
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
that chest is straight trash so many noobs use the word godly its ridiculous. straight trash barely worth 100m. Calling an ik chest with 70 vit/poison res godly? lol noob
Reply Quote
Is that why it's 120m+ on the AH?

PS: Oh i see u dont have (and prolly cant afford) an IK chest.... sucks to be u :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]