Diablo® III

sold

You should probably just sell to the 140mil bidder.. its really hard to sell an IK chest with low Vit rolls.. and after 1.0.5 the prices are probs gona drop especially if its got a Vit roll less then 100
Reply Quote
hahah this thread is still alive.
Reply Quote
Yeha lol too bad tht guy already bought another one on AH XD

Trying to save tax ~
Reply Quote
if someone was honestly willing to pay 140m for that chest you should of taken it and run lol.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 01:20 PMPosted by IronGuy
if someone was honestly willing to pay 140m for that chest you should of taken it and run lol.

He won't because he's a scammer.
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
anyways c/o 110m on JSP

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64773612&f=153&o=20
Reply Quote
anyways c/o 110m on JSP

Quoted.
Reply Quote
thnx for the free bump~
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Valour
thnx for the free bump~

No problem. Here's another free bump of you admitting to scamming:

Reply Quote
No no, it's me admitting to have scammed.

That's a difference u can't seem to grasp.

Morons will be morons amirite?
Reply Quote

Still wearing the gear of your ill-gotten gains, bro. Scammer is a scammer. Give them all back to your victims, and re-roll.
Reply Quote

So you admit to scamming in the past?
Reply Quote
It shouldn't take a week to sell an ik chest... Id have banked over 100m by now and moved on.

*Proceed with caution*
Reply Quote

Still wearing the gear of your ill-gotten gains, bro. Scammer is a scammer. Give them all back to your victims, and re-roll.

Lol hang on so I should pay for THEIR ignorance and mistakes that occured almost 4 months ago? Why can't u just admit u gotten scammed before, and that it was ur own fault. Seriously I'd be ridiculously ashamed if i gotten scammed virtual pixels on a game, then QQ'ed everywhere about it.

That said, keep QQing, i'm sure it'll get u far in life.
Reply Quote

Lol hang on so I should pay for THEIR ignorance and mistakes that occured almost 4 months ago? Why can't u just admit u gotten scammed before, and that it was ur own fault. Seriously I'd be ridiculously ashamed if i gotten scammed virtual pixels on a game, then QQ'ed everywhere about it.

Huh? Stop deflecting. You scammed, you're continuing to scam via your gear as you've have yet to have made any reparations to your victims, and you've admitted to scamming.

The next step is acceptance that you're a pretty terrible Diablo 3 player and can't do anything legitimately, so you might as well just quit while you're ahead and try and get somewhere in life.
Reply Quote

Stop avoiding the question. It's a simple one.
Reply Quote
i love threads like these. OP needs to realize nobody is gonna fall for it over here. and SINCE u have scammed in the past, you've got a blot on your copybook and everyone has the right to shun you and your trades because your reputation just isnt up to speed. geddit?
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/0kyhR.jpg

There ya go!
Reply Quote
Huh? Stop deflecting. You scammed, you're continuing to scam via your gear as you've have yet to have made any reparations to your victims, and you've admitted to scamming.

Hahahaha ur arrogance is unprecedented. Reparations? I gona add u to this group, ur clearly a believer in NOT taking responsibility for ur own gear.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794869699

Stop avoiding the question. It's a simple one.

Ur a nobody. No one has to answer anything u say. Funny enough the answer ur looking for has already been answered. Too bad ur too stupid to realize it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]