Diablo® III

What is a good EHP number for a witch doctor?

How-D.

My current EHP is 278,631. 1.04 isn't a problem...but I'm like everybody else...gearing for 1.05.

So is my EHP above average? Below average? Average?

I am holding onto some monies for a decent sized upgrade. But it'll only up my EHP slightly...where it shines is LoH. (I'm aiming for around 1,100 LoH total)
Edited by Anjinsan#1427 on 10/3/2012 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No responses?

Well I got lucky on a small find until the big one...

Now up to 291,236 EHP and will go to around 340k soon.

Again I ask...average? below average? above average?

Also noticed that they do not take things like LoH in account.
That's a major oversight imo...but hey all of this is just educated speculation to a degree...is it not?
Reply Quote
I have 500k ehp and its not enough for where i intend to farm in new patch. But frankly theres like to way in hell for me to to get any more tbh, until i upgrade my witching hour which will prob never happen.

Id say you are average on your ehp.
Reply Quote
I have 500k ehp and its not enough for where i intend to farm in new patch. But frankly theres like to way in hell for me to to get any more tbh, until i upgrade my witching hour which will prob never happen.

Id say you are average on your ehp.

Don't discount the double legendary drop rates and the increased finds of better gear overall in new patch. Methinks you will find something that can be sold soon enough.

My plan is just to get in there myself. DEaths are not important. I am getting to the point of not being cash negative from deaths is all.
Reply Quote
I'm around 350k, if I recall.

If you want to maintain high DPS, like SayGa has, I can't imagine going much above 500k.

If you pick up some Vit on the pieces that lack it, and replace the helmet with a life % gem, I imagine you'd probably be closer to where I am. I don't think you're in that bad of a position.
Reply Quote
Plan for 800-900k but now 690k for better dps.upto what is more important in next patch.
Reply Quote
if I put a life gem into my helm I sit at around

488k EHP

It's good enough for me because I tend to dodge a lot of incoming attacks, but we'll see how that pays off when 1.0.5 is released (no I'm not doing PTR)
Reply Quote
@pingpong

i have 100khp, 4250armor,638allres. i was told i have 900k EHP

looking you have more armor and allres although 20khp lower im not sure if my 900k is accurate. can you tell me how i get my correct EHP?
Reply Quote
@pingpong

i have 100khp, 4250armor,638allres. i was told i have 900k EHP

looking you have more armor and allres although 20khp lower im not sure if my 900k is accurate. can you tell me how i get my correct EHP?

diabloprogress.com will calculate ur ehp, just search ur profile and look at the left hand side.
Reply Quote
@soundb

thx so muuuuuch man. what a great site
Reply Quote
My EHP is 750K.

Low DPS though =)
Reply Quote
I have EHP Unbuffed: 382,765 according to diabloprogress and to be totally honest, I still want more.

Yes i can clear act 3 with ease, but i still feel that i need more defense.

Somewhere around 500k would probably be a pretty nice sweet spot is my guess.
Reply Quote
I'm still looking for a Vision or Guyia helm with armor on it - having another 300 armor would put me above 350k EHP.

With my DPS, Health, AR I'm comfortable doing MP5. I farm it pretty fast with less than 6 deaths per clear. Most of those are just completely careless as well.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty well balanced with 556k EHP and 80k unbuffed paper dps which spikes to 200k or so. I'm probably at the same point as many of you though, now upgrades legitmately do cost 100m+ so I'm not really sure what to do to gear up for 1.05 other than grind paragon :(
Reply Quote
I've been really obsessed with my EHP, and it's around 700k now with 113k DPS (1APS).

My tactic is to spam bears whilst regaining all HP via Life Steal..

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Geo-2494/hero/3698120

SayGa & Soundb: I stalk your profiles.
Edited by Geo#2494 on 10/5/2012 10:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@geo

lol thanks.

Not gonna work tho... Fyi. Mp10 ranged enemies will put an end to the spam rather quickly. But for lower levels bear lifesteal is amazing combo.
Edited by SayGa#1564 on 10/5/2012 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Axxegrinder
I'm pretty well balanced with 556k EHP and 80k unbuffed paper dps which spikes to 200k or so. I'm probably at the same point as many of you though, now upgrades legitmately do cost 100m+ so I'm not really sure what to do to gear up for 1.05 other than grind paragon :(

Dont worry ppl will be finding a lot more legendaries. I found two manticores in one day on mp10 ptr (both sucked of course). Just keep eye out for new mara's, is gonna be first piece of gear i look to acquire when patch goes live. Should be cheap until ppl figure out they amazing (which might not take that long actually) lol

On mp10 i think i have around 450 base mf... even with killing stuff slower, the trash isnt that bad and thats what drops most legendaries.

Right now i annihilate all trash without moving by simply using cloud of bats. I get MASSIVE lifesteal and unlike the other runes except Dire and hungry, it crits... A lot.
Reply Quote
300 int
200 vit
60ra
100 cd
10 cc
ac cc 8% or WoZ 3s

how sick is THAT roll? cause its actually possible now with legendary random affix change and the mara buff from 1 random prop to 2.
Reply Quote
and yes, my tal rasha is pretty godly but the cd is fixed and woz pile on spamming is addictive ive found.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]