Diablo® III

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP ??

I attempted to use the two-handed feature available for Monks and tried equipping two AZ-TURRASQ legendary fist weapons on my character only to be DENIED with a message saying I can only use one !! What kind of crap is this? This is getting to be absolute bs with how bnet controls what you can do and use and screwing with runes and skills with every patch that comes out. You've made a mess of a very incomplete and screwed up game and are only making it worse for those of us who have invested our time and efforts trying to play this farce.
Straighten this crap out! Why penalize a player who wants to use an item they found playing this convoluted mess? I can use a legendary helm, bracers, belt, weapon and shield all at the same time, why not two fists? Which one of you idiots made this stupid decision? Oh and show me where in the game guide it says you can't equip two legendary weapons at the same time, especially when your character is designed with this ability.
Reply Quote
LMAO! LEGENDARY NOOB! You can only equip one legendary of the same.
Reply Quote
Looks at item
Sees "unique"
Reply Quote
No one is this dumb.......troll
Reply Quote
Oh really? Then explain to me why I can wear two legendary Hierophant's Seal rings at the same time, but not eqip two of the same legendary weapons?
Reply Quote
Because one of your rings is pre-1.04 and the other is post 1.04.

Apparently, even though they have the same name, they are considered different [things] to the game code which is allowing you to equip two of them.

Hierophant's seal received a 'minor' upgrade for 1.04 in which the attack speed increased.
Edited by Balthazar23#1929 on 11/13/2012 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Every legendary is unique equipped. You can however equip the legacy version of the legendary with the new version. Presumably you have a legacy Hierophant's Seal and a current one.
Reply Quote
/FACEPALM
Reply Quote
8.4/10
Reply Quote
TY :) this will keep me entertained for the rest of the day

just in case - you cannot use two mantras either; BUT HOW GOOD WOULD IT BE IF YOU COULD

O, and I have trouble putting on both Nat and Inna's helm at the same time
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Cognus87
/FACEPALM
Reply Quote
Promethus has landed
Reply Quote
View profile
11/13/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Derpies
Promethus has landed

Not only did he miff the landing, his ship crashed into his onlooking family too.
Reply Quote
can't fix stupid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]