Diablo® III

Thinking of rolling a WD...

< I'm always open for leveling people up. I do them for tips or if you wanna join in when I go achievement hunting
Reply Quote
I have lvl 60 of 4 classes and I think WD is the easiest to play imo after the pet buffs.

I find DH the hardest to play because DH is very squishy and you need to gear for a lot of damage to see how/where DH shines.

My new friend is struggling a lot as DH in act 3 Inferno because he bought gold and is way over-geared when he level up, which makes him overkill anything in Normal, Nightmare and Hell. He now understands what "Reflect" is and how some monsters just teleport to him and kill him. He is not used to kite much and rely on gloom/smoke screen.

Anyway, my point is if you want a Range class that can "safely" shoot on the back most of the time, WD is the easiest class to get used to. Both DH and Wizard don't have strong pets that can tank and are required to move a lot.

The new change in Companion is interesting, however.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]