Diablo® III

Funny Wizard 1.0.5 video

ahahahahhahahahaha
Reply Quote
View profile
Hahaha very creative.

WD so op too one i roll with melts elites b4 i can even get a twister going on them let alone eb.
Reply Quote
+1
holy shyt......
+10000000000000

thankyou, really appreciate the info
Reply Quote
bump

i just watched the clip again and i felt this deserves another bump. thats how how great that clip is.
Reply Quote
Funny!

WD is really fun and easy to play. Too easy sometimes you just feel bored. I miss my teleport and archon when I play him.
Reply Quote
bump

i just watched the clip again and i felt this deserves another bump. thats how how great that clip is.

Lol thanks! I appreciate the support :)
Reply Quote
+1 for reals, haha. mannnnnnnn time to rank up the WD.
Reply Quote
There is nothing sarcastic about this useful tutorial. MY WD is 60 and ready to roll.

Well played and thanks.
Reply Quote
<-- currently following tutorial

once WD paragon is high enough to use the DPS gear on wizard, it's sayonara.
Reply Quote
So true
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
LOL. So true, I wish it wasn't, but it is. Nice video.
Reply Quote
I actually play WD sometimes with my Wiz gear and it's very fun. The fact that I can use the same set of gear for two class is fun all by itself. Unlike monk/DH where cuz of OwE, you can't do that with those two classes usually.
Reply Quote
crazy...it must be the rated G, christian coalition version of diablo with no inverted pentagrams and fun loving monsters that seems to be anti-wizard. i guess jesus is himself is doing the nerfing. you better believe wd is next. they're coming after the devil in a video game.

!@#$%^-*!@

ho mo sexual didn't get through...interesting
Reply Quote
the WD is so good,

pets tanking and doing all the work. just spam ghost bomb and its easy cake, u dont die either.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I just may have to do this.

Enthusiastically gives thumb up
Reply Quote
lol, Oh, this is good stuff. 10 pts for your creativity and contents. Gotta love this, nicely done!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]