Diablo® III

A3 Runs Tonight (Let's Farm!)

Hi All, I will be looking to farm A3 a bunch tonight and am looking for some company! I am able to roll through A3 with no problems and would like to set up a group of others that have A3 on farm as well (p.s., I'm not trying to be exclusive here, just want to have fast, efficient runs).

Let me know if you would be interested to farm tonight. Look forward to grouping with you!
Reply Quote
View profile
< might come on ww/cm wiz. Depends on if I feel comfortable or not :$ but I'm blowing through A2 runs so far
Reply Quote
That would be great, Dutch. I'll send you a message when I get all set later. Pets + CM = speed run I would think.
Reply Quote
Wait for a barb + monk then.

I might be around tonight, don't know yet. Game time decision!
Reply Quote

Sounds good. I'll add you and send a message if you are around.
Reply Quote
View profile

I would also like a monk/barb in the game. Takes some of the pressure off me. Monk can blind/stun if I happen to somehow run low on Arcane + a heal here or there to cover my @$$ if my button mashing doesn't register (which happens more than you'd think).

That plus it removes the annoyance of getting knockback/feared every 5 seconds when all elites are targeting me. So pets + a monk and I'd be alot more comfortable.

But the reality is, my first time in A3 on a cm/ww wiz, I'll be a little more cautious than I am in A2
Reply Quote
My wiz friend run with me (and often pzypro) in A3 without any trouble. He never had to run around. The only issue is with frozen pack when he needs to move out.

Here's his stats, for reference:
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/tsgharcon-1109/CamHonorFace/27385642

But I think he doesn't solo A3.
Reply Quote
Hah, no love for DH's in this run! Monk/barbs are always welcome in my opinion. Also, in addition to spamming rain of toads, I offer massive fear bombs to protect teammates that are in trouble... I ran a priest in WoW and was so happy to see a giant fear in the WD's skill tree here.
Reply Quote
Add a wizz CM, a barb and a monk in a group, and A3 is a joke.
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 07:21 AMPosted by frosted
Add a wizz CM, a barb and a monk in a group, and A3 is a joke.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for tonight :)
Reply Quote
View profile
My wiz friend run with me (and often pzypro) in A3 without any trouble. He never had to run around. The only issue is with frozen pack when he needs to move out.

Here's his stats, for reference:
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/tsgharcon-1109/CamHonorFace/27385642

But I think he doesn't solo A3.

Christ really? No issues in A3?

First off, this lead me to find that there is some random other "TheDutchMan#1442" who only played like 20 hours of SC, weird... lol

http://www.diabloprogress.com/search?q=TheDutchMan

Second, that's good news for me because I think I'm quite a bit better geared. Double the dps, higher EHP, higher AoC, double the LoH/Regen, and higher crit. So I should theoretically have no issues and help twice as efficiently as him (based on raw dps anyways).

I'm feeling a bit more relaxed about A3 now. Thanks for post
Edited by TheDutchMan#1443 on 10/12/2012 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I know he really prefer having a barb for WC. But otherwise, yeah, no problem at all + it also helps us barb+monk to have almost perma frozen enemies. You can even take it easy at first if you want, me and Pzypro are usually doing a a great job together.

The running joke is when we're killing siege, when siege takes one of us in his arms, he start freezing siege non-stop and if he wants us to be stuck up there... well, we won't go down at all :)

Just watch frozen packs. That's probably the worst for your build. You can kite if you want for extra safety, we'll stay in fight.
Reply Quote
Hey Solo, you should get buttpi4at3 (sp?) to join. His monk is very good.

I'd run, but i'm still getting better gear and have to man up and kill Belial.
Reply Quote
View profile
I know he really prefer having a barb for WC. But otherwise, yeah, no problem at all + it also helps us barb+monk to have almost perma frozen enemies. You can even take it easy at first if you want, me and Pzypro are usually doing a a great job together.

The running joke is when we're killing siege, when siege takes one of us in his arms, he start freezing siege non-stop and if he wants us to be stuck up there... well, we won't go down at all :)

Just watch frozen packs. That's probably the worst for your build. You can kite if you want for extra safety, we'll stay in fight.

Almost died last night in A2 VoA to one of the worst possible packs for my char lol

Fire Mechanical things - Vortex/Frozen/Jailer/Arcane

Basically they would lay down their inherent desc pools, cast frozen and when I teleported out, vortex me and jail me on the frozen bombs. Dropped me to about 10k life before I could break free, pot, and gtfo lol

But I think personally A3 has easier elite packs than 2. Most of the A3 packs are bulky and slow, easier to pop-lock than the range-ish A2 ones that are always leaping in and out of the fight or running away.

Let me know tonight before you guys start. I'll be with gf till 6/6:30 EST but then I'm prob good for most of the night after
Reply Quote
Hey Solo, you should get buttpi4at3 (sp?) to join. His monk is very good.

I'd run, but i'm still getting better gear and have to man up and kill Belial.

Haha, Belial is never fun. Remind me to check my stash tonight for upgrades for you. I want to say that I picked up a few items that you may be able to use during last night's A3 farming runs.
Reply Quote
Also, anyone know the people that were bidding on the AR/INT/VIT (164)/MF belt last night?? I was interested in it until it got up to 17mil... which is doable... but wasn't willing to spend that much on a rare belt with the patch looming over our heads. That would have been a nice upgrade for someone I imagine.
Reply Quote
I run act 3 often with Pzypro, and would be playing my monk. Add me if interested.
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 11:00 AMPosted by ZealousAngel
I run act 3 often with Pzypro, and would be playing my monk. Add me if interested.

Great, I will add you when I get home from work tonight. Looks like we have the makings of a solid group for now and moving forward.

I have access to a Mumble (voice chat) server that we can all use. I find that helps reduce the overall risk if you guys are interested.
Reply Quote
View profile
Yup, I've got mumble
Reply Quote
Add me if you want for now or general playing. Tend to do a2/a3 runs fairly regularly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]