I'd be interested in the Tal Rasha gear if you'd be so kind - xWhitetailx#6430
Reply Quote
10/15/2012 06:15 AMPosted by xWhitetailx
I'd be interested in the Tal Rasha gear if you'd be so kind - xWhitetailx#6430

all urs mate
Reply Quote
*request sticky*
Reply Quote
If anyone finds any Tal's, or other wizard upgrades I'd be very appreciative. Just coming back and my gear is pretty terrible.
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 12:52 AMPosted by Infinite
If anyone finds any Tal's, or other wizard upgrades I'd be very appreciative. Just coming back and my gear is pretty terrible.

I've got some put away ...add me and we'll see what we can do.
Reply Quote
Sorry Infinite....got booted off. Will check your gear tomorrow and give you the upgrades :)
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Nikki

I've got some put away ...add me and we'll see what we can do.

Hey mate, we just spoke in game but then it went down for maintenance. I'd love any upgrades, my current gear is pretty rubbish. I just listed Tals as it's the wiz sets. but yeah, any items that would be an upgrade would be rad.
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 03:06 AMPosted by Nikki
Sorry Infinite....got booted off. Will check your gear tomorrow and give you the upgrades :)

Thanks so much dude.
Reply Quote
Hey Nikki, had to log, need to write a research paper for uni, shouldn't of been on at all haha. Hope your 1.05 woes ain't getting you down, maybe see you on tonight.
Reply Quote
Infinite, Nikki is not a dude

lol
Reply Quote
Infinite, Nikki is not a dude

lol

Dude is gender non-specific for me :)
Reply Quote
In hindsight I did call her kind sir in game... can't talk my way out of that one -_-
Reply Quote
Lol.

My plan tonight is to ask her for her reaction to that. She probably had a quiet giggle knowing her
Reply Quote
should start farming for some rings.

i can do MP5
Reply Quote
Lol.

My plan tonight is to ask her for her reaction to that. She probably had a quiet giggle knowing her

Sorry Nikki!
Reply Quote
All good Infinite....dw about it. I had a good laugh :D
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 03:16 AMPosted by Nikki
All good Infinite....dw about it. I had a good laugh :D

Thanks again, I just really wanna be able to play MP1 so I can go through act 1 or 2 with Ilvl 63 monsters, that got me alot closer to that goal :)
Reply Quote

Thanks again, I just really wanna be able to play MP1 so I can go through act 1 or 2 with Ilvl 63 monsters, that got me alot closer to that goal :)

Pleasure....glad they helped :)
Reply Quote
Giveaway topics are good. Bump
Reply Quote
HUGE THANKS TO DJDANPEARCE FOR HIS HELP AND DONATIONS.

Updated 19/10 - We have over 100 legendaries & set items to give away. Some are lower level and there is a range of str, dex & int items but please note none are 'godly'. I am not going to list them individually as there are too many.

I currently have all items and I have cleared some space on my friends list but bear with me as space is still very limited (5 spaces)....I will get to you as soon as I can. Nikki#6469

On a side note.....for all those asking for farming/boss help, I'm helping as many people as I can but I can't help everyone at once. If I'm marked as busy then I am helping someone - if there is room you are welcome to join but please ask first, away means I am afk. Please be patient and PLEASE don't ask me to carry 3 people in MP10 - it just ain't gonna happen lol
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 10/19/2012 2:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]