Diablo® III

FREE Set, Legendaries

Only items left are from this mornings run - a zuni helm, zuni boots & an Andy's helm with dex. Probably won't have more for a few days as can't find the energy to farm - not so much fun anymore. Time for a short break.
Reply Quote
come on nikki, cant you go out and find me a zuni chest? lol :)
Reply Quote
OK taking a break from the game for a while, had enough of the cr@p that goes on. Will update this when I come back and have some items available.

A huge thank you to the few very special people on my friends list - you should know who you are and why :)
Reply Quote
Hey Nikki, still have the Andys helm with dex?!
Reply Quote
Hey guys.
I live in NZ and just got back playing again.
I just found Depth Diggers 194 ntel/123 vita/77 res no sock

I am looking for a Zunimassa's Pants that have equivalent value.

anyone can help?

edit: I added you nikki, I need more friends in this game ^_^
Edited by ceasarpineda#1743 on 10/23/2012 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
To the idiots that's adding Nikki just for unsavoury discussions, p### off.

Just because she's female doesn't mean you can disrespect her.

It's probably the little kiddies from xboxlive made their way here when mummy and daddy ain't watching. They start misbehaving and probably can't stand the fact that a 'girl' is better geared than them.

Nikki if you are getting way too much unwanted attention (not talking about genuine people that need help) then you should consider stopping this giveaway for now to let it die down.
Reply Quote
thats pretty sad if people have done that, from what i can see on here Nikki's been providing help for alot of people. the game really needs a filter system for people under 18
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 02:07 PMPosted by PIEMAN
thats pretty sad if people have done that, from what i can see on here Nikki's been providing help for alot of people. the game really needs a filter system for people under 18

+1
Reply Quote
View profile
hey, you don't have to be under 18 to be a jerk.
Reply Quote
It's a shame that this has festered into this community. No MP in public games has forced the un-desirables into trolling existing farm groups.

Kyo's probably right though, might be time to be a little more selective unfortunately to players that genuinely deserve FREE upgrades, maybe via recommendations via ANZ group before they are added.
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 03:18 PMPosted by MrMojoRisin
hey, you don't have to be under 18 to be a jerk.

true, but you'd hope that after 18 you would have enough maturity not to stoop to vulgar comments towards a female gamer. it'd be really sad if you hadnt :P also kids play their music too loud
Reply Quote
Sorry to hear that some !@# is being a jerk.

How do u guys feel about a FB group to filter out spammers and jerks?
Id be happy to set it up n stuff. Would b private so would need to b invited to the group to prevent dicks from being dicks.

On topic, ive got some gear(couple of diff fists) which could b useful for a monk. There was someone asking bout monk gear before
Reply Quote
View profile
If we make a FB group, let's name it something inconspicuous. i don't need all and sundry knowing i spend all my time on Diablo.
Reply Quote
OK taking a break from the game for a while, had enough of the cr@p that goes on. Will update this when I come back and have some items available.

A huge thank you to the few very special people on my friends list - you should know who you are and why :)

Mate this is a video game, being kind and helping others is something we should all strive for and sometimes at the cost of personal enjoyment or comfort... but not in a video game.

If helping people is attracting enough attention that you're getting dicks contacting you and being inappropriate based on your gender, then definitely stop doing it. Enjoy your break and hopefully you can enjoy the game when you get back.
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 05:12 PMPosted by MrMojoRisin
If we make a FB group, let's name it something inconspicuous. i don't need all and sundry knowing i spend all my time on Diablo.

W\e works for ppl. We could name it anz fans n ppl might just think we love the bank :p
Open to ideas on if this is worth doing

Edit
If the group is private (as it would be), it would only show up in your newsfeed, it would NOT show up in your friends newsfeed saying "johnny cash posted in such group". Ive been in private groups before and theres no way ur friends can know about it
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 10/23/2012 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
this makes the introduction of PKPKPKPKPKPK more desirable, i hope its still possible to loot noobs.

also if we make an FB group, does that mean we're all going to be friends on FB?
Reply Quote
We wont all need to be friends. But there will b some friending required to help add ppl.
For example, ill b friends with X, X is friends with C and F. And so on.
Friends will be required as the group will b invite only. And its hard to invite if u dnt have the person in ur contacts

But i also dnt see a prob with being friends on FB. Ive got heaps of ppl on FB from diff forums. I even met my gf thru a music forum
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 10/23/2012 6:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
And that escalated quickly.. just after I made a post.
I am a genuine NZ'er player and I have been playing alone for the past 2 months, just got back from a break to check the new patch.
This is the first time that I have entered the Auz/NZ general discussion since I mostly talk to my friends in SC2 and WoW.
I am willing to help others since most of the stuff I get I end up salvaging into brims or geared at my alts that I never play after they hit inferno.
I do not mean to be rude but for me, kids are the ones that uses codenames in their BT.
Reply Quote
Hey ceasarpineda, nothing to do with you, just a coincidence that you posted as things were getting out of hand for her already.

Also regarding the use of nickname/codenames on your battletag, some people use them as they have been using that name online for a long time. Like myself, I've been using kyokei since 1995 so no reason to change after 17 years as I use it for everything from PSN, ebay account name and various forums etc etc.

Wazz the FB thing sounds good, can't mask your identity there and you can selectively accept people there also to weed out good from bad etc. Making it private is a must LOL.
Reply Quote
cool now everyone can see how really cute i am in pseudo-RL

should we start a new topic for FB links?¿
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]