Diablo® III

FREE Set, Legendaries

Hi Nikki,

Can I have manticore if its any better then my, please?
And if you have a quiver as well.
Any dex gear, please.

Thanks

Edt. Sorry Kyo, didn't read you message re manticore :)

NP, chances are the person I'm helping out may not take it so will let you know on that. Also I may have something in my stash to help you anyway, just need to see what I have stowed away again as I generally keep a lot of weapons lying around.
Reply Quote
Got a few legendaries to donate:

1) Str strongarm bracers
2) bul kathos sword
3) Tzo something helm for monks

Who do I pass them to?
Reply Quote
Got a few legendaries to donate:

1) Str strongarm bracers
2) bul kathos sword
3) Tzo something helm for monks

Who do I pass them to?

Me! :))))

I'm in the game right now
Reply Quote
nikki what time will you be on?
Reply Quote
View profile
10/24/2012 03:50 PMPosted by PIEMAN
nsw is about to have the biggest mine in the southern hem when appin joins up with bulli, boom

how's that going to operate? the workers are going to get their fancy clothes dirty and possible scuff a manicured fingernail.
Reply Quote
there are fingernail stations located every 500meters, yo can just ride your segway to them. as for getting clothes dirty, we have washing machines that run off a thing called "electricity" ill send you a letter with the details
Reply Quote
View profile
a letter?! i'll have to drive all the way to the post office to get it.
Reply Quote
WA ftw mate. There is only 1 other place in aussie that is better than WA imo, which is melb. :)
Reply Quote
sorry mate, maybe you can pick it up when you collect your food stamps? you know youre batting for the wrong team when melbournes on your side ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
never been to Melbourne actually.

in fairness, i've only ben in Oz for 8 years. i'm from Canada originally. lived in england for a couple years before here too.
Reply Quote
i came here 8 yrs ago as well, from malaysia. i been to bris, melb and sydney. Bris is same with perth imo, just not as friendly. sydney is a hell hole. Melb is the best for me. But yeh, jobs in perth. :)
Reply Quote
Thanks Nikki, very nice quiver :)
Reply Quote
Veteran, i would love to take those barb items off your hands :)
I have been trying to buy strongarms for weeks but always get outbid
Reply Quote
Heh, ok. I thought we had a central repository of legs/set items and it gets handed out. Ok add me ingame and I'll give it out when I get back home from work.
Reply Quote
well most of these people were giving it to nikki, and she was handing them out.
If you want to do that, thats cool by me too.
Reply Quote
OK taking a break from the game for a while, had enough of the cr@p that goes on. Will update this when I come back and have some items available.

A huge thank you to the few very special people on my friends list - you should know who you are and why :)

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT ME COZ IM AWESOME LIKE THAT :-) JK LOVE YA NIKKI ..
Reply Quote
To the idiots that's adding Nikki just for unsavoury discussions, p### off.

Just because she's female doesn't mean you can disrespect her..

+1 ON THAT ....AND IF ANYONE DOES IT AGAIN IVE TOLD NIKKI TO PASS THEM MY WAY AND ILL MAKE EM MY B*TCH...SEE HOW FUN IT IS FOR THEM THEN..

...DOGS...
Reply Quote
To the idiots that's adding Nikki just for unsavoury discussions, p### off.

Just because she's female doesn't mean you can disrespect her..

+1 ON THAT ....AND IF ANYONE DOES IT AGAIN IVE TOLD NIKKI TO PASS THEM MY WAY AND ILL MAKE EM MY B*TCH...SEE HOW FUN IT IS FOR THEM THEN..

...DOGS...

Damn right! With ya on this one bro. And thanks for everything. Truly awesome! Just like that!
Reply Quote
Oops! Sorry Nikki, kept calling you bro earlier today.... Just found out you be a lady. My apologies.... Had a fun run with you and DJDan... Cheers!
Reply Quote
10/24/2012 09:59 PMPosted by veteran
Heh, ok. I thought we had a central repository of legs/set items and it gets handed out. Ok add me ingame and I'll give it out when I get back home from work.

I think nikki is giving it all a break.

So i added you, if you still have them. If not, no prob :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]