Diablo® III

FREE Set, Legendaries

I added you earlier Nikki, I am interested in any gear that would be an upgrade for me and i would be willing to give stuff I cannot use to anyone
Reply Quote
10/26/2012 07:14 PMPosted by geraldvance
I added you earlier Nikki, I am interested in any gear that would be an upgrade for me and i would be willing to give stuff I cannot use to anyone

Sorry, I never received a friend request from you - my friends list was full again. I have made some space so please re-send :)
Reply Quote

A huge thank you to the few very special people on my friends list - you should know who you are and why :)

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT ME COZ IM AWESOME LIKE THAT :-) JK LOVE YA NIKKI ..

ROFL.....luv ya too D man :P
Reply Quote
More items available inc inna's belt, int Litany ring, another zunni helm plus various legendary weapons (inc windforce & skorn) and armor.

Thanks again to DJDANPEARCE for his generous donations.
Reply Quote
I have sent a friend request. My Witch Doctor would benefit from a Zuni helm! Thanks a lot for your generous heart.
Reply Quote
More items available inc inna's belt, int Litany ring, another zunni helm plus various legendary weapons (inc windforce & skorn) and armor.

Thanks again to DJDANPEARCE for his generous donations.

May I please have the inna's belt to try out? Thanks have some gear from DJDAN as well that somebody might be able to use....
Reply Quote
hey nikki, any barb gear would be appreciated, I got hacked and they robbed me blind :( itll be much appreciated
Reply Quote
@ Kratos - yeah I should have some barb gear to help you out

@ ahanitio - I have put the zuni helm aside for you

I have a few more items to giveaway - if you want them please contact me in the next couple of days.

I also have 8 infernal machines I can set up for people who want them - I can't help you with them though.
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 10/28/2012 2:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Nikki, any chance I could swap the andy helm you gave me for that litany?
Extra dps is nice but I can't handle the extra fire damage since 1.0.5 :(
Will talk to you next time I see you ingame!
Reply Quote
@ Nikki - I could use 2 infernal machines but does it matter what MP you got them on?; if you have Inna's Temperance /w Cold Resis I could use that too...
Reply Quote
I could use anywhere between 1-3 of those Machines :) That would help out alot, thanks
Reply Quote
@ Kalix - sorry the Litany ring is long gone.

The infernal machines are gone as well. Will have more when I have time to do more key runs instead of ubers.

Thanks to DJDAN and kyokei for some more donations......they are gone as well. Someone else gave me some donations as well but I've dealt with that many people today I've forgotten who it was :(

@DCHuang - no inna's currently...there is a wait list on those things lol.

Thanks also to DJDAN and snowflake for the runs tonight.....t'was fun :D

Oops, forgot to add - for those asking, yes I will help with key runs, plan runs and ubers.....as long as I'm not playing with my group or helping others....
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 10/29/2012 7:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
No worries Nikki, thanks anyway, you're awesome :)
Reply Quote
New items from today/tonights runs....another zuni helm, zuni boots, Tal Rasha helm, belt & ammy, Blackthorne's spurs & belt. Also have a pair of low level IK gloves. Plus legendary rings - unity & oculus, manticore, mara's kaleidoscope.

If you want any of these items please contact me asap, as these items go very quickly.

Also have a couple of rares left that kyo donated tonight...thanks kyo, they were much appreciated by their new owners!

Sorry kyo - will save the next chantodo's force for you :D
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 10/30/2012 4:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
any upgrades for my Barb or Wiz? =)
Reply Quote
Nik - no problem, you seem to know more people that require upgrades anyway so was happy to save them up and offload a dozen or so decent items. Although I don't get many sets/legs from runs, I tend to get more rare items with all resists + other decent stats so happy to pass those on as well as I get them.

Also can you hold onto the oculus ring or dex rings for me? Wanna have a look at what stats you got on it.

Cheers ears =)

Kyo
Reply Quote
kyo, everything is gone from last night including the rings but I can tell you what they had - none were dex.

Oculus - 220 str, 105 vit, 67AR, 18%MF

Unity - 32-66 dmg, 240 str, 59 vit, 294 LOH. 4.5 crit chance, increase dmg against elites by 4%
Reply Quote
Hey Nikki, sent a request about the Zuni boots last night, guess I was a bit too late.

Got a handful of legendarys/decent rares for you to give away as well, I've managed to hand out a few myself but by the looks of things you'll have a much better chance of finding owners for them.
Reply Quote
Nikki, could you please save Vile Wards for me if you get a drop?
Thanks
Reply Quote
if you find a decent zuni pox i'd like to try it on plz :) havent found anything for 4 nights!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]