Diablo® III

FREE Set, Legendaries

hey can I have the manticore? if its any good
Reply Quote
Hi Nikki, can I grab the oculus and swap it with the one I have? Have a couple of donations as well.
Reply Quote
Dyabolik - I never received a request from you - gonna have to go through my friends list again and see who can be deleted ugh

ruslanec - of course :) dex or int?

PIEMAN - of course :)

Snoofo - sorry its gone :(

Leviathan - sorry the ring is gone :(

Ok I need to find a better system to hand these items out and to keep track of who wants what...if anyone has any ideas that's NOT going to turn into a full time job, please share :P

Everything went within 10 minutes....currently I have NOTHING left.
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 10/30/2012 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
how about a hc nude run? 4 players enter, all take off gear and see who can get to the highest level without dying. whoever survives longest gets pick of the items :)
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Nikki
Dyabolik - I never received a request from you - gonna have to go through my friends list again and see who can be deleted ugh

That's ok, I didn't even know there was a cap on the friend list. Either way you'd think the friend request would still go through....

Ok I need to find a better system to hand these items out and to keep track of who wants what...if anyone has any ideas that's NOT going to turn into a full time job, please share :P

Lol. Well instead of me giving the items to you to give away, should I just list them here? Would lighten the load for you a bit.
Reply Quote
ruslanec - of course :) dex or int?
Dex

- Make an anointment with Nikki, 1 min max
- Send message 10-15 min earlier with request
Missed? Item is gone.
How's that? :)
Reply Quote
Good to see the charity filtering down to others giving away stuff also.

I received help from Nik and I started giving away more stuff than ever not long after that (I originally gave away stuff to AnonOne for his giveaways way back anyway).

Sometimes I grab stuff from Nikki to give away to friends so anything left over I'll msg random people and offer free stuff. If you happen to catch me at the end of some multiple runs, I might have collected a bunch of useful stuff so never hurts to ask before I give em to Nikki.

Nikki - If you feel you are getting too many requests, you can ask me to help out ie giving me said item to give to someone. I have freed up a bit of space on my friends list to add people just for the purpose of giving stuff away as I'm pretty sure you get 5+ requests per day minimum.

Ie if someone wants an item, make a list and put that person under my name for instance so I would be responsible for giving it away to the claimnant.
Just an idea to lessen your load. I'm generally on after 6pm NZ time weekdays and random times throughout the weekends so I could help out during those hours. Pretty sure you have a couple on your list that would volunteer also =P
Edited by kyokei#1158 on 10/30/2012 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Dyabolik - yes the cap is 100. Your request should have come through as I have 10 sitting there waiting atm lol. You can either try again or just list them here....up to you :)

kyo - Yes I get multiple requests a day although a few get deleted immediately lol. It's not so much the giving away that's the problem - its more trying to keep track of who wants what lol. I have so many requests for certain items that when I do find them I've forgotten who wanted them and who was first in line....you found that out last night lol :P

ohhh haha. Yes I do have people on my list who are willing to help but the main one is awol atm sick :( It's a good idea but the more I have handing things out the more work it is trying to organise them all. I will probably take you up on that though :)

Think the easiest thing to do atm is to draw up a spreadsheet.....easy to see and easily updated lol

A big thank you to YuexGris for the generous donations of 6 set items, 1 leg and a heap of rares which I have already started to distribute.
Reply Quote
A big thank you to YuexGris for the generous donations of 6 set items, 1 leg and a heap of rares which I have already started to distribute.

I been super lucky as of recent. four greens in as many days and twice as many legends.
I am a firm believer is what goes around comes around :) until recently my best drops were plans for the smith.

keep up the good work.
Reply Quote
Nik - Here's an idea I just thought of. Give your helpers a few items, get them to make a post in here and take requests. Divvy up the items you giving away.
Takes 30 - 50% of your 'workload' off you.

I wouldn't do the giveaway everyday as it would just eat your own farming/playing time a lot, save up a bunch of stuff then give em away once per 3 - 4 days. You need time for yourself too ya know.. =S
Reply Quote
its a shame there is no way to send items in the mail like they do on lotro.
Reply Quote
kyo - great idea, will tty tonight. Time for myself? you mean that actually exists? lol

YeuxGris - lol.!
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 10/30/2012 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh, if you are taking requests?

This is of course only items that arn't good enough to sell, but i am looking for;
str/ar strongarm bracers
str litany.
If you happen to find some throwaways, and remember me, i would thank you kindly :)
Reply Quote
http://s16.postimage.org/j1wn5z52c/giveaway.jpg
Here's what I have at the moment, I'll throw up some decent rares when I get the time.
If you want one, you know the drill :)
Reply Quote
@Nikki and DJDANPEARCE, thanks for everything.... I'm stoked with all the gear that you have given. And more stoked by the fact that nice people still exist around the world... Getting great gear that helps you out is crazy good. Craziest part is the people giving them away for nothing in return....once again thank you, I recently gave some rares to pre level 60 players and they were stoked... It's a great feeling getting free stuff... But feel way better giving stuff to people. :)
Reply Quote
http://s16.postimage.org/j1wn5z52c/giveaway.jpg
Here's what I have at the moment, I'll throw up some decent rares when I get the time.
If you want one, you know the drill :)

Hi Dyabolik, may I have Andariel's and Lacuni please?
Reply Quote
Done, I'll add you tonight.
Reply Quote
if anyone that gives stuff away like i do.. I am keen to farm runs.
wanna get a feel b4 I commit.
Reply Quote
Yeux - farm runs for people that give away items? Sure why not?
Reply Quote
ive got like 6 less-than-decent-not-too-awful legend sitting in my AH safe....... ill wait till the dozen before handing it out. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]