Diablo® III

Reroll with MP10

Hey,

I think when the patch will hit, ill roll a character from scratch and always playing on MP10.

I Wonder how far i can make it.
(Possibily the first gate on quest 1..)

How about you?

Does Leveling with MP10 is something you're looking foward to?
(not Powerleveling because it is obvious you will)

I case you did not know, MP10 exp bonus is 200%.
Reply Quote
What does MP10 means?
Reply Quote
Monster Power 10, a feature comming in next patch
Reply Quote
I don't enjoy dying so the highest I see myself going is MP2 on new characters (then 0 once i hit hell). I might make 1 mp10 character and not gear him and see how far I can make it but i would consider it a victory if i made it past the skeleton king lol.
Reply Quote
I expect people will use MP10 to level new chars after death.

I started a new wiz on PTR MP10 and took her to rescuing Cain with only found items. That got her to level 7. Most people will use at least some amount of twinking when it's live, which would make things easier and quicker.
Reply Quote
I am in. Need a teamplayer? Ill do WD,
Ljunghat#2896

If doing purist challenge, i'm out.
Edited by Ljunghat#2896 on 10/17/2012 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Following my usual pattern of not playing HC the day of a patch, I spent a bit of time leveling up my SC barb. Went for MP5, everything was easy. Then I hit the key warden in act3 normal and got roffelstomped.

So yeah, unless you have godly gear, the key wardens will probably kick your !@# on MP10, even in normal.
Reply Quote
RIP My first attempt a barb at level 7.

Just on the way to cemetary ( quest 3)

I'm going to try again, im not using AH for this character.
Reply Quote
RIP My first attempt a barb at level 7.

Just on the way to cemetary ( quest 3)

I'm going to try again, im not using AH for this character.

You will be missed. I did something similar and cleared act 1 Normal last night, we are starting act 2 (MP10 only) @ level 18... 2 WD 1 DH for most of it, a barb came and left at some point.. Add me if you want company for your reroll - TheSherm#1885
Edited by TheSherm#1885 on 10/17/2012 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Rambler
I might make 1 mp10 character and not gear him and see how far I can make it but i would consider it a victory if i made it past the skeleton king lol.

Not as difficult as you would imagine...
Reply Quote
yeah

Following my usual pattern of not playing HC the day of a patch, I spent a bit of time leveling up my SC barb. Went for MP5, everything was easy. Then I hit the key warden in act3 normal and got roffelstomped.

So yeah, unless you have godly gear, the key wardens will probably kick your !@# on MP10, even in normal.

I managed the first two key wardens but was unprepared for the act 3 one in normal, even with great gear for my level I was breezing through normal and elite packs, but I still got stomped, just a warning to any other like-minded mp10 levelers to be cautious against those wardens!
Edited by Marzbarz#1497 on 10/17/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ugh, that a3 keywarden must really really suck, everybody is complaining about him.
Reply Quote
I haven't tried MP10 (or any other) yet, but I feel like I'd still be at least be able to get to A1 Inferno in the first run.
Reply Quote

I can attest to this - just leveling a toon in normal on MP5 and it scared the $h1t out of me, barely lived to tell the tale.
Reply Quote
I've got all classes at 60 in HC, and I want the ten 60s achievement, but since SC is boring as !@#$, I need to do something extra.

My plan is to play in full zoom mode, MP10, found items only, no WP hopping, until I get to 60 (A2 NM??), then delete and reroll the next class -- keeping track of total deaths.

Probably gonna do it in a few weeks, after new patch excitement wears off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]