Diablo® III

High roll on enchantress focus

Rolled 162 str, 125 dex, 117 int, 242 vit. Is this worth anything I can't see any on AH that have rolled nearly this high especially for vit.
Reply Quote
Not an expert on AH/price checks, but to me that focus doesn't look anything special.

It's basically 117 int + some survival stats.
Don't think many people wants survival stats for their enchantress.
Reply Quote
Thanks, yea I didn't think it was worth a ton. There are a few on the AH that are not as good in the 500k-2m range so I thought might get something if someone wants an invincible follower. The market for it is probably small though. Might hold on to for now.
Reply Quote
Yeah the market is probably very small.
Wish the followers bonuses ( +mf/gf, and the +ias/crit they give us ) would only be available when the follower is actually alive.

This way, people would have the choice to go full DPS with their followers, or more defensive to keep those buffs as long as possible. ( and focus like this one would be more popular ).
Edited by blood#1783 on 10/13/2012 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Those can roll with 260+ on the primary stat (int for enchantress).

An follower item with 260+ primary stat, with good crit damage,
vit / all resist will sell.
Reply Quote
check my followers token
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]