Diablo® III

How much apoc for cm/ww wizards in 1.0.5?

Just had a quick question.

I play archon solo and I run cm/ww when I'm in groups/uber boss farming on mp8 or higher if possible.

I currently have 20apoc with my chant wand and storm crow helm.

Wondering if I need to get a chant source with apoc or if I would be alright with 20 apoc and spend a lot less on the chant source?

Any info would be fantastic thanks guys!

Also, I'm currently around 2.7 attacks per second...have 400 mil to spend. Can't decide if I should buy now or wait till patch or what...
Edited by Campskizzle#1519 on 10/12/2012 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
How the hell do you maintain 45% crit and still manage to have 2.7 Atk speed? Not to mention resist all, loh, int, vit, and apoc?
Reply Quote
2.74 with 20 apoc at 50% is fine
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Madstrike

The amount of money it takes to get the stats you need to run CM in 1.0.5 is a bit ridiculous.
Edited by Lycanar#1555 on 10/12/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
How the hell do you maintain 45% crit and still manage to have 2.7 Atk speed? Not to mention resist all, loh, int, vit, and apoc?

He's a mother!@#$ing god. :-D
Reply Quote

The amount of money it takes to get the stats you need to run CM in 1.0.5 is a bit ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous. Just make up a story for your wife/gf, something like you have to send your parents some money because your mum is sick. Then proceed to dump every other paycheck into the RMAH. You feel good, your SO feels good, your parents... well... aw !@#$ it you can finally get that Chantodos you've been wanting!
Edited by Hex#1283 on 10/12/2012 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Lycanar

agreed but seeing as the entire game is one big item grind I've found gearing for such an expensive build to be the only reason I feel like farming nowadays. So far I've managed to gear myself using only gold I've made through AH sales although this is becoming increasingly difficult as upgrades are now around 60-100m+ for me.

gearing for a build that is becoming increasingly expensive to get upgrades for every time we get smacked in the face with blizzard's notorious nerf-bat may be an uphill battle but for those who are able to reach the required stats it's quite satisfying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]