Diablo® III

Insta Crash as soon as i move.

Well, i've been having this problem ever since the PTR opened. I log into the game, i can create characters, i can transfer my characters without a problem.

I can enter and create games without a problem too, but as soon as i am in the game, and i move my character, or my follower moves, the game closes and it tells me to send a report.
I dont get any error code, it just closes the game, every single time i move my character an inch.

I'm starting to think i am the only one with this problem, since everyone else is talking about error12 and other error codes.

So, if anyone else had this problem and found a way to fix it, i would be very happy.
Reply Quote
Bump.

This is what the debug says about the error.

<ERROR-0>
***** UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: INT_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO (c0000094)
</ERROR-0>

<STACK-0>
------------
Stack Crawl:
------------
011FCA40 Diablo III.exe GetStackFrames+913968
011FCEEB Diablo III.exe GetStackFrames+915163
DBG-ADDR<00ADA6E2>("Diablo III.exe")
DBG-ADDR<008D21DD>("Diablo III.exe")
DBG-ADDR<00DC39C1>("Diablo III.exe")
DBG-ADDR<0080DFB4>("Diablo III.exe")
6 frames dumped

</STACK-0>
<MODULES-0>

Looks like the game is trying to create a blackhole of some sort.
Edited by sfxblade#1941 on 10/13/2012 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Update:

I reinstalled the ptr client, and re-downloaded the whole 8gb+ again...still does the same thing. I just hope that when it goes live i wont have this problem with the real game.
Reply Quote
+1 Also have this issue...
Reply Quote
welcome to Bug 3 were every patch brings more bugs.
Reply Quote
-.- Blue guy address this..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]