I'm going to propose to Lorenze that we need an SoJ category after seeing DAKKON's results. One might accuse me of being vain, but there's a few reasons for attributing SoJs to another category.
1) Monster Bonus system entails that the Magic Find effect will take hold on whites only. This means that there will be an emphasis on clearing EVERYTHING;
2) Monster DPS has the capacity to one-shot you and will likely not die in one pass, or even two passes. This means that if you do go directly to an elite, you will be fighting whites and elites that have the capacity to wipe;
3) I did the calculations for an SoJ on my end and got a rough estimate that I would be doing about 730k DPS vs elites, so that would put me barely ahead of DAKKON, which leads me to my next point;
4) SoJs are readily available; however, I do not believe the WW crits are calculated into DAKKON's DPS so I think he'd have more TDPS than shown.
1) The whole point is efficiency not going full retard on MP 10 and im under the impression many players will simply skip whites once their 100. im not sure why you think mp mf only affects whites it should affect all.
3) This is a very fair point and I will take it under advisement but it will depend if one chooses to go at their optimal MP (one in which they kill whites in a single pass) vs those who decide to go to the highest possible MP. However, I do think not players will use sojs solely to get on the tdps list but i could be wrong.
4) its relatively easy to calculate it, just give yourself that much more crit on sssdraw and use that value for ((O+M)/2 * .4833) calculation.
do you factor str on weapons when determining dps? just curious how my OH would stack up
Average damage shown on that site factors in EVERY factor including CC,CD,elemental damage, and str.