Diablo® III

True DPS of DT WW barb - Player Rankings

They are doing a 8 hour patch on Oct. 16, it should be 1.05 right?
Edited by CaptAmerica#1814 on 10/13/2012 3:40 PM PDT
I've added the tdps numbers to the calculator and tested it with some of the posts here, looks good so far. You can find it at http://www.d3rawr.com/d (same as the /c calculator just a little bit more detailed) on the lower right "DPS Detailed" box.
If you can't find it here is a picture: http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/b1nxtxhh/tdps.jpg
(seems like i have the lowest tdps so far lawl)

edit: I can do this with BES too but i have to use my calculators ehp and i'm not sure about that because of the big difference between d3progress and my page.

Just noticed a few bugs.

One: When clicking on the drop down subtext on the side, it causes the page to go to the top.
Two: The APS is in plain text to the far left of the page -- unformatted.
Three: Thank you very much ... not a bug, just wanted to say it again.
DPS: 175754.83
tDPS: 660885

Effective Health: 480114

This is with WarCry>Impunity and Battle Rage
DPS: 175754.83
tDPS: 660885

Effective Health: 480114

This is with WarCry>Impunity and Battle Rage

Please make sure you disabled all passives and active skills.
Are you sure about the "disable all passives" because i think this is with passives:

891916 https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Vincecomen-1906/hero/25195746

without i get 669811.
Are you sure about the "disable all passives" because i think this is with passives:

891916 https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Vincecomen-1906/hero/25195746

without i get 669811.

I believe the original calculations might were all done with "buffed" stats and thus I would need to update everyone's numbers. I just re did mine without ruthless and I dropped down to a mere 435360 :(

Regardless, you've created such an efficient tool to calculate Tdps and in such a short amount of time. Also, its a very very small thing but Overpower: Killing spree is an active that gives 10 CC. while overpower: crushing advance gives a flat 35% damage reduction.
Add me via skype and I can link you a program that will calculate this all for you. ; )

(statement not intended to be factual)
add a 2h-er column!
10/13/2012 04:41 PMPosted by CDFH
add a 2h-er column!

You mean a separate list? i don't see a reason to, 1 axe and 2h axe share the same weapon mastery property.
And everyone wants to Nerf WW barb? No freakin wonder! Defiantly OP!
10/13/2012 05:08 PMPosted by BadtotheBone

So we're defiant because we're overpowered? Do you have a learning disability?
10/13/2012 05:08 PMPosted by BadtotheBone

Because 500k sustained aoe ranged dps perma archon wizards were underpowered.
It's interesting to see that there's not exactly a large difference between 2hers and dual wield if you take the 5-6 LS requirement into consideration.

With an soj
M = 137025
t = 4.29 (1.35 attack speed unbuffed)

((.7 * 137025) + (.4833 * 137025)) * 4.29 = 695,587.818 (Normal)
911,221.310 (Elites)
1,038,790.161 (Elite Demons)

At least I was right about the usefulness of Tyrael's Might lol. I think I'll still use the Skorn since it's less build dependent and wouldn't want to give up the witching hour just to get 5-6 LS for dual wield.
It's interesting to see that there's not exactly a large difference between 2hers and dual wield if you take the 5-6 LS requirement into consideration.

With an soj
M = 137025
t = 4.29 (1.35 attack speed unbuffed)

((.7 * 137025) + (.4833 * 137025)) * 4.29 = 695,587.818 (Normal)
911,221.310 (Elites)
1,038,790.161 (Elite Demons)

At least I was right about the usefulness of Tyrael's Might lol. I think I'll still use the Skorn since it's less build dependent and wouldn't want to give up the witching hour just to get 5-6 LS for dual wield.

You forgot to take off passives, here you though:

unbuffed dps : 136027.33
Elite unbuffed DPS: 178195.8
Elited unbuffed tDPS: 670064
How are ppl soo good at math lol

I just look at your calculations and go cross eyed
How are ppl soo good at math lol

I just look at your calculations and go cross eyed

Please use the link to the calculator on first post. no math, just import your char, take off passives and look at dps details.

Didn't see that you updated the front page, since everyone else has their passives included when they posted.

Didn't see that you updated the front page, since everyone else has their passives included when they posted.

I'm going through and changing it now. However, Even with the same dps or more, the person with more ASP->t will always come out on top because it is the source of fury generation and fury is the lifeblood of dt ww.
10/13/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Lorenze
I'm going through and changing it now. However, Even with the same dps or more, the person with more ASP->t will always come out on top because it is the source of fury generation and fury is the lifeblood of dt ww.

That is true, but that might fall under the same argument of a certain EHP being pointless if both players are able to keep up WotB for a similar amount of time.

That is true, but that might fall under the same argument of a certain EHP being pointless if both players are able to keep up WotB for a similar amount of time.

Am i correct in saying sustained wotb for you is essentially impossible?
Edited by Lorenze#1650 on 10/13/2012 5:32 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]