1)would you prefer
a) Manticore with eq(eg. rings, amulets) looking for attack speed + crit chance
b) Windforce with eq(eg. rings, amulets) looking for crit chance + crit dmg
don't suggest getting all 3(asi cc cd) , trifecta are too exp for me =/
2) what would be an rough estimate dps for manticore to be at the same dps as windforce as manticore has base crit and a chance to roll 2 sockets while Windforce can only have 1 socket.
eg. 1k dps manticore + 2 os = 1.2k windforce + 1os
just making up numbers =/
3) other factors you have considered when choosing between manticore and windforce?
4) with 2OS manticore being able to go up to 280%+ crit, it seems that i should be able to drop archery for another passive in 1.0.5? eg. perfectionist/night stalkervengeance.
while using a windforce, advisable to drop bat companion for another skill?
how would your skills setup be different while using a windforce vs manticore?
5) how would you tinker around with your build with a mantiocore? ie. 6 skills + 3 passives
i am thinking of the following:
companion:bat, ss:prep. ss:lingering , sp:gloom, hungering:SoT, elemental: ball lightning
perfectionist, TA, steady aim (seen a couple of threads where people are dropping SA for utility passives such as night stalker or vengeance, but y not archery since u gonna get much CD from a manticore?)
6) would you go for 1.1k+ 2OS or 1.3k- 1OS manticore? =/
thanks all in advance for ur input.