Diablo® III

Very interesting New patch.

This in no way is a complaint thread, just voicing a couple of issues that came with the patch.
firstly after finishing a butcher run I was going to sell a legendary item that dropped but couldn't access the auction house,

secondly I had to set my language and settings again and in doing this it decided it wanted to re download the whole game again?

Lastly damage is not showing when I am hitting enemies that are changed into chickens by enchantress.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
The AH is having issues atm, patch day and such it will be fixed soon*.

The client defaulted back to original settings, this is the last time that will happen as it was a bug that was fixed with this patch so that it won't happen again from now on.

The dmg thing I'd say is a new bug though, I assume your dmg is showing fine to none-chicken mobs?
Reply Quote
So far I'm loving it. Better drops, new shrines, quicker ID. Whole bunch of things I think is cool.
Reply Quote
I'm just a bit bummed because I need to overhaul my DH now
Reply Quote
i can get by on MP6

though gone are the days on taking on 2-3 elite mobs at once
Edited by Jasian#6509 on 10/16/2012 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
10/16/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Pewwww
I'm just a bit bummed because I need to overhaul my DH now

I'm loving my DH, but I always liked being a glass cannon. At somepoint I want to try a 'Deathtrap' build, ie setup a set of traps/turrets and lure monsters into them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]