Diablo® III

keywarden

Found answer about RD. I almost hope nobody is reading this anymore, but FYI: I spent my (13) entirely trying to get my first key. (14) I found 3 keys. I'm almost through (15) and cannot get the plans to drop. I'm using MP<5. Nekerat kills me sometimes and repairs and potions are getting expensive but I buy Gold at the RMAH. Oh well.
Reply Quote
ok since no one posted the % per MP lvl i will

no MP = 5% drop
MP1 = 10%
MP2 =20%
MP3 = 30%
MP4= 40%
MP5 = 50%
MP6 = 60%
MP7 = 70%
MP 8 = 80%
MP9 = 90%
MP10 = 100%

P.S. you need 5 stacks of NV or the key wont drop
Reply Quote
Found answer about RD. I almost hope nobody is reading this anymore, but FYI: I spent my (13) entirely trying to get my first key. (14) I found 3 keys. I'm almost through (15) and cannot get the plans to drop. I'm using MP<5. Nekerat kills me sometimes and repairs and potions are getting expensive but I buy Gold at the RMAH. Oh well.

its all just random. i mean certainly your chances are increased on higher mp. but to contrast that, i found everything on mp2. sooo..if you're getting jacked up on that higher level, drop it down a few.
Reply Quote
You lack patience, that is all you are doing wrong.
Reply Quote
My patience rewarded me finally after many days of Killing over and over. Now, do I have it right that I will need to collect the keys several times to craft the Infernal Machine to have a chance at 1 of 3 body parts? Days for each key for unknown number of portholes, for a chance at 1 of 3 body parts to craft a ring. I haven't found much to read mentioning needing more than a dozen keys. Do I have it right?
Reply Quote
Do not do infernal machine solo, invite 2 friends each one having 1 machine.

Doing it byurself is a terrible waste of time.
Reply Quote
thank you.
Reply Quote
Best thing is to buddy up with someone who can really easily do MP6 or higher and trust me, key drops will be no issues, at least for people in the group. Majority of the time I spend on MP6 farming for items, not XP and I do a run and 80% of the time I get them
Reply Quote
Also, if you really want to farm efficiently for key or items, just make up a barb or a wiz and they will fund your other characters =)
Reply Quote
That is great info. It seems I can get more Liquid Rainbows out of the Oasis than I can Keys, without trying for them. But I need to keep MP<4 or it is no fun at all. I'm only trying for a key about 3 times a day. However I play by myself and that is going to have to change for this DH. I've enjoyed limited time with others but I'm slow. I don't know if I turn the tide or arrive after the fact. I'm off subject. Thanks for the advise for this retired old man and his mouse.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]