Diablo® III

Archon, Left Click

(Locked)

It's activating on each click of an enemy now instead of the previous set-up where a player needed to force stand still.

Please return it to pre-patch
it was like this all way through on ptr, saw multiple posts about it but guess they didn't get around to it T_T
It is also activating from left click on chests, including the stash in town. Sometimes the archon activates without clicking on anything at all... just normal movement.
Edited by Virtigo#1441 on 10/16/2012 7:22 PM PDT
bump
its also activating when you click on an dungeon portal, town portal, any destructible, and sometimes after you use a right click ability and left click to move.

has killed my build and playstyle completely.
help!!!
Use movement command on middle mouse button or any other key/button only solution I found. Takes a little getting used to but you can move at will again. Give it an hour or two and most likely you wont notice a difference any more. Options->Controls->Movement (it is not set to anything by default) (I'm guessing the English names I play using a non-English version)

--brimble
any news?

/bump
Another post about that, still no blue replies!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893560269
Bump
bump
Blizzard Employee
We don't bump here.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]