Diablo® III

Barb 1.0.5

Ok so i need abit of help, i need to know what build to use with barb, cause im really undergeared and i want to be able to play mp1 or 2

So i would like to know what build is good for an undergeared barb?
Reply Quote
Standard Rend build.
Reply Quote
I am very impressed with the Throw Weapon spec... just get a belt that reduces the rage cost of throw weapon and has LS and you will be pretty much set. Maybe pick up a Scorn if you can afford it. Mempo's helps a lot too.
Reply Quote
Check mine. I am far from elite. With the new changes to whirlwind's fury cost (less) and blood funnel increased to 2% life back, I am rocking it. No need for sprint and tornadoes. It has actually become so much fun!
Reply Quote
just make sure you are on top of using over power everytime its cooled down. they have added a nice little chime reminding you when its ready so keep casting it as you spin and melt monsters.
Reply Quote
what does the standard rend build look like
Reply Quote
Looks like you need some crit chance, crit hit %, and some all resist. They are pretty much defacto needs of Diablo 3. Rend build works well but i got kinda bored with it. Check out my build. It doesnt require a ton of LOH but it does require a good amount of crit chance.
Reply Quote
Every build as you like is viable for barbs now. Sure, some are the best but all barbs should enjoy the way they want to play. 1.0.5 is nice for barbs even with the tornado nerf. Barbs have a lot of stuns, try to use some of them and you will be ok with any gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]