Diablo® III

Forum login timeout is really annoying.

I read and post on the forums from work and I often have to login to the forums like 6 times during an 8 hour shift. I have the box checked that says Remember Me and the box checked that says Remember me on this computer for 30 days.

I have come to the forums in the morning and found that I am already logged in, but that has only happened a few times. Most of the time I have to use my Authenicator app on my iPhone, but sometimes I don't.

I just want to stay logged in for as long as I can like I can on every other forum I use.

I use Internet Explorer 8 on Windows 7.
Reply Quote
Had to login in again (with authenticator) after just one hour to post this update.
Reply Quote
This is getting ridiculous. I got logged out less that 10 minutes after making a post. Please fix this!
Reply Quote
notice yall, this issue has existed over 6 months, not a grunt of acknowledgement, not a single typed word of how-to fix, nor just suddenly being fixed silently, NOTHING.

Annoyances are one thing, but this just drives people away from the website entirely... not to mention it affects ALL of bnet websites.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]