Diablo® III

LFM ANZ MP9-10 Farm group

Currently looking for 1 more person to fill a MP10 farm group. Running most night between 9-12pm AEST. Possibly looking for 2 people so we have a group of 5 for when one of us are busy. RL >>> Games.

We currently have a Monk / Barb / Wiz. Each of us have very good gear, not godly by any means but we each have around 100-200m ready to blow on items in 1.05 when prices drop.

Looking for people with equivalent or better gear. We tend to screw around a lot on vent as we are all RL friends so yea we just try have a good time.

Add me in game to chat if your intrested. All classes welcome.

We also give each other any drops we find for each other that are upgrades no matter what they are worth on the AH. If you earn our trust we will include you in this.

Nef
Reply Quote
what beers are on offer?
Reply Quote
No beers just leet legs!! lol
Reply Quote
are my gear good enough?
Reply Quote
I'm interested in this. Add me if you want. Similarly geared as you and I can hold my own in A3/A4. Running mostly solo runs so far so would be interesting to run in a group.
Reply Quote
I wouldnt mind seeing how this pans out, hard to find aussi folk with decent gear. Happy to give it a go anyways. Sitting on a decent cash cow after small downgrades of leet gear in anticipation of the unholy market collapse.
Reply Quote
Im always down for some high DPS runs with my WD.

Paper DPS is only 50K but buffed i max out at around 150-200K DPS approx. Is hard to tell exactly as my damage goes up and down ... alot!
Reply Quote
Add me in game to chat
Reply Quote
Ah, this sounds awesome. But I'm definitely not geared like you guys. Might add you anyway to give it a shot :P
Reply Quote
i have added you, using full archon from the past patch atm, but gonna try doing CM archon build for 1.0.5
Reply Quote
add me if you want me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]