Diablo® III

New to Hardcore

So far I am having a blast, took screenshots of the many dying around me. Kind of crapped my heart out with the poison during Belial because everyone just stood there and died when he was 1/3 health left. I know it is lame to say that in normal act 2 but hey, I have awful gear.
Reply Quote
welcome to HC
Reply Quote
I kind of felt bad for the fallen heroes that were in that Belial fight with me though. Except for one guy, he was a troll to say the least. And, he died with socketed gear of nothing lower than Star gems. So he lost some gold there.
Reply Quote
10/15/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Lanstrifer
So far I am having a blast, took screenshots of the many dying around me. Kind of crapped my heart out with the poison during Belial because everyone just stood there and died when he was 1/3 health left. I know it is lame to say that in normal act 2 but hey, I have awful gear.

when i first started hardcore i felt the same way, the butcher is so lame and easy but man my heart was racing fighting him. now its a breeze.....up to act 2 inferno :P. thats where i always get stuck and die haha. the community is pretty nice here and theres usually a few people around whenever someone needs gear advice. haha i got into hardcore because frankly theres nothing left for me in softcore XD

heres hoping the witch doctor is as good as they say XD

good luck out there!
Edited by Isolation#1274 on 10/15/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Lanstrifer

I too just started HC... i finished normal last night and plan to start NM tonight if you want to 'team up', add me:

TheSherm#1885
Reply Quote
I just have to finish up normal, I'll definitely add you.
Reply Quote
Welcome Lanstrifer & TheSherm. Nice to have you join our community. May your journey be filled with white knuckle moments. Don't get attached to your chars...they are temporary. Much luck. Enjoy.
Reply Quote
Hehe, yeah I figured. :)
Reply Quote
Welcome Lanstrifer & TheSherm. Nice to have you join our community. May your journey be filled with white knuckle moments. Don't get attached to your chars...they are temporary. Much luck. Enjoy.

I am sc players, got HC character as well and how the hell do you die at yours levels? Hardcore must be kicking ur butt left and right.
Reply Quote
Hiya teddy...how do my characters die at such low levels? Am a really lousy player & I make bad decisions. But HC isn't kicking my butt...I'm enjoying every lousy minute I play.
Reply Quote
I notice it lags too. Softcore I get zero lag.
Reply Quote
normal belial was this challenge? does it have enrage lol..
Reply Quote
glad to have another HC player! just a little advice take it how you like.
Make sure you don't play to conservatively or you may be disappointed.
reason being... i played a monk to paragon 13 and just died from a disconnect doing my same old same old act 1 money grind where i was in no danger of a legit death.
I really wish i would have died a glorious death in act 3 to some double elite pack.
just trust me! some balance of conservative and outgoing will probably be rewarding. you don't want to become another like me to put in 100 hours on a toon just to have your isp crit him in the face "33
Reply Quote
Welcome to hardcore. Lots of fun, just avoid the lag monster and enjoy your deaths
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
welcome to the dark(est) side of D3
Reply Quote
10/15/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Flysword
normal belial was this challenge? does it have enrage lol..

Yep, everyone else died. o.0
I was like, really?..
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Im new to hardcore as well got sick of how "easy" softcore is on you. There really is no real loss on it. Any reccomended class to play?
Reply Quote
im newish to hardcore to i got lucky no lag or dces the whole time did it in one go it was more then i expected to get as u see i got to lvl 60 it took 4 days
Edited by bill#1553 on 10/16/2012 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Lvl 60 is where the game begins
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]