Diablo® III

New to Hardcore

Lanstrifer, I got some crap for your HC LVL 32 Witch Doctor. I just brought 2 of them up to 40.
Look me up and Ill drop whatever I got. Otherwise I was going to just recycle. BattleBra#1455
Reply Quote
I think so far that I've made it in the game that Belial is the hardest or the most dangerous in the game. Only part I dread getting to. I die every other time I get there. No matter what my armor life... ...
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
Just started Hardcore Sunday. So far loving it. Much more of a challenge. Just glad I did learn somethings from Softcore before I decide to try Hardcore. Here's to the best of it.
Reply Quote
HC is addicting I got hooked on D2 the moment HC was availbe to me on D3 there was no turning back. Still haven't seen hell yet... lag deaths... but mostly you get on a nive slaughter fest and runinto a hordes that completely surroiunds you and dead.
Reply Quote
Lanstrifer, I got some crap for your HC LVL 32 Witch Doctor. I just brought 2 of them up to 40.
Look me up and Ill drop whatever I got. Otherwise I was going to just recycle. BattleBra#1455

Thank you. :)
I will be home a bit later.
Reply Quote
-always have best potions equipped
-every cave you come across clear the opening area in case you need to make a quick escape inside
-don't take anyone's flag in a public game unless you are sure it is safe
-always have an escape route
-don't be afraid to run like a little girl if you get into big trouble
-don't trust anyone you don't know
-stay calm during stressful situations, calm = alive, panic = dead

have fun, I don't know how people play normal, welcome to the real game
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the good advice. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]