Diablo® III

Champs/Rares achievement post 1.0.5

just confirmed Dust Imp rare in The Ruins Level 2 and got the check -- NM HC. I only ran the area twice, but I got a Dust Imp Champion (blue mob) on The Ruins Level 1. Maybe they spawn on both levels?

Also, I ran Normal/HC dozens of time looking for the rare Mallet Lord, with no luck. But, one spawned my first try in NM/HC. Consistent with what others here are finding I think.
Edited by TDurden#1406 on 10/19/2012 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
These are the rares and champs that I haven't found so far:

Rares:
Savage Rockworm (Hardcore only)
Rockworm (Hardcore only)
Sand Dweller (Softcore only)

Champions:
Subjugator
Savage Rockworm (Hardcore only)
Fallen Cur
Plague Swarm

I will post this in the bug forums as well, please let me know if you have found any of these post patch 1.0.5
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 12:23 AMPosted by TDurden
Also, I ran Normal/HC dozens of time looking for the rare Mallet Lord, with no luck. But, one spawned my first try in NM/HC. Consistent with what others here are finding I think.

He spawns fine on normal. I found rare mallet lord on Normal/HC, it just took 20 runs.
Reply Quote
Animus, that's the list of the bugged ones. I miss those too
Edited by Nephrost#1428 on 10/19/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
nephrost/kuma/russell/cheater get on d3 if u can if u see this :D
Reply Quote
I was trying like 100 times to find rare Enraged Phantom in his both spawning locations (Festering Woods and Decaying Crypt) but without any luck.

Is it possible, that with patch change it became bugged (just like champion Plague Swarm)?
Reply Quote
I found rare Enraged Phantom 2 days ago in Hardcore Hell Difficulty in Decaying Crypt Level 1
Edited by Nephrost#1428 on 10/20/2012 5:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'll try to get one in SC then, wish me good luck:)
Reply Quote
I killed the Subjugator in SC and HC. It was not counted for the achievement :( .
Edited by Matschel#2626 on 10/21/2012 1:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Enraged Phantom found in Decaying Crypt level 1 on SC
Reply Quote
Rare Fallen Cur can be easily found in Storm Halls for those who needs it
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6935295315
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893640610

we need more threads about this in the bug report forum, then maybe blizzard will actually do something about it

everybody who wants to be able to complete these achievements should go make a thread there :D
Edited by Mercurial#1707 on 10/23/2012 2:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
What about Rare Subjugator? Where can I find one? I think they were bugged in 1.0.4, but were ok before that.
Reply Quote
Does anyone know where I can find rare Betrayed? Can't find them :S
Thx in advance!
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 05:31 AMPosted by XerX
What about Rare Subjugator? Where can I find one? I think they were bugged in 1.0.4, but were ok before that.

As far as I remember I didn't have any problem in finding rare Subjugator. It appears in Gardens of Hope 1 and the Silver Spire 1 according to this page:
http://d3db.com/achievement/i/trophy-hunting#comment:140837

Does anyone know where I can find rare Betrayed? Can't find them :S
Thx in advance!

Both Tomb of Khan Dakab and Tomb of Sardar spawn rare Betrayed.
Reply Quote
@Kuma

I'll try to search for them there. Thanks for the fast reply (and the great thread :D) though!
Reply Quote
Fallen cur rare pack spawns in Storm halls, im 100% sure. Dont know about the champions pack.
Even tho storm halls is mainly full of fallen mutts, you can meet rare fallen curs, from time to time. So far i found it twice, and few times rare packs of fallen mutts.
Reply Quote
I still got unchecked:

rare:
sand dweller - did 20+ runs and didnt found any of them
mallet Lord - I see I wasnt lucky hehe :)
champ:
Plague swarm
Subjugator - killed them ~10 times (one time w/o any drops in Radiant Chapel but still unchecked :( )
Reply Quote
5 Orc Hunter
Mallet Lord can be completed.

Sand Dweller, Plague Swarm and Subjugators are bugged.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]