Diablo® III

DPS / EHP Calc - V2.1 RELEASED!!!!

Thanks Kieb for the response, and thanks again for all the hard work on the calc!
Reply Quote
No problem, any other things that might look off just let me know. I think i've addressed most bugs but there can always be something I missed!
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks for update Kieble! I use this exclusively cos its easily to make changes and simple interface
Reply Quote
Kieb,

Anyway to program the sheet to keep the last options used? (i.e., keep dodge "on" versus "off," etc)
Reply Quote
Anyway to program the sheet to keep the last options used? (i.e., keep dodge "on" versus "off," etc)

I would also like to know if there is a a way to keep last settings or keep last character so you don't have to load it everytime. No big deal, but would love to know if its possible.

Great calc. I use it daily.
Reply Quote
View profile
Is there a way to enter sheild data in in place of offhand? I don't see % block, armor, etc as options in the offhanded section when i loan toon.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 07:13 PMPosted by James1v12

I would also like to know if there is a a way to keep last settings or keep last character so you don't have to load it everytime. No big deal, but would love to know if its possible.

Great calc. I use it daily.

Once you loaded your character once, bookmark the URL that way every time you click on the bookmark to load the calc, your character will be loaded automatically.

It should look like this:
http://www.unyieldingvalor.com/D3/calcTool.php?region=US&name=azliet&tag=1154&hero_name=11501954&hero_load=true
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Aimless
Is there a way to enter sheild data in in place of offhand? I don't see % block, armor, etc as options in the offhanded section when i loan toon.

Yikes, I don't know how I missed that. You can dual wield but somehow I forgot shields. Ill see if I can get that up and working (at least the import) before I go on vacation today. However I'm unsure how blocks affects EHP since it only happens a percentage of the time and only for a set amount. Ill look into it.

As for everyone asking about saving your character, pretty much just do what aziliet said.
Reply Quote
Hey Kieble,

I wanted to be able to compare Stats using the Set's Bonus.

For example, I choose to change Ring + Boot for Natalyas Ring and Boots -> Click Calculate

But If I check the Natalya's Set Bonus box, it will be applied both to old and new stats, and it should only be used with the new gear.

Is that possible?

Keep up the great work!
Reply Quote
Hey Kieble,

I wanted to be able to compare Stats using the Set's Bonus.

For example, I choose to change Ring + Boot for Natalyas Ring and Boots -> Click Calculate

But If I check the Natalya's Set Bonus box, it will be applied both to old and new stats, and it should only be used with the new gear.

Is that possible?

Keep up the great work!

Currently it is not. I haven't decided a good way to do this so I've been advising to just add the set bonus into the item. Ex. if you're getting Nats 2 set, add 7% crit into the boots or ring. That'll give you the correct value for it. Sorry that I don't have anything for this setup, just haven't thought of an intuitive way to do it.
Reply Quote
Currently it is not. I haven't decided a good way to do this so I've been advising to just add the set bonus into the item. Ex. if you're getting Nats 2 set, add 7% crit into the boots or ring. That'll give you the correct value for it. Sorry that I don't have anything for this setup, just haven't thought of an intuitive way to do it.

You could add a second column on the Set Bonuses windows, with the "New" Check Box like you do with the gear!

That way we could add or remove the bonus, depending on what we want to compare.

Thanks =]
Edited by Rafael#1880 on 12/7/2012 6:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
I noticed that when you select "zunimassa 3 set bonus" it removes the +130 INT you gain from the 2 set bonus. You can't check 2 set and 3 set at the same time. :(

The 3 set bonus needs to include the +130 INT and that would be fixed.
Edited by Zed#1489 on 12/8/2012 4:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
All fixed.
Reply Quote
Kieble, can you change how the tabing works in the boxes cause I notice when you enter a new item and use the tab key to move from field to field, you actually move back and forth between the new and old fields.

Let's say I want to enter numbers for a new weapon. I click in the Damage min box under the new column and enter the number, then press tab. I'll be in the old, damage max field instead of the new damage max field.

It would be easier to stay under the same column when entering numbers.
Edited by Azliet#1154 on 12/10/2012 5:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
Kieble, can you change how the tabing works in the boxes cause I notice when you enter a new item and use the tab key to move from field to field, you actually move back and forth between the new and old fields.

Let's say I want to enter numbers for a new weapon. I click in the Damage min box under the new column and enter the number, then press tab. I'll be in the old, damage max field instead of the new damage max field.

It would be easier to stay under the same column when entering numbers.

Adding this now. It's gonna take a while cause I have to give every input a index number. And that gets boring, but the first couple should already be working. I'll probably do them in batches as I do other stuff :P
Reply Quote
Working on adding shields now too. Should hopefully have both done tomorrow.
Reply Quote
Allright, the gruelling task of adding those tabs in are complete.
Reply Quote
I've added shield support for OH, but i still can't figure out the correct formula for block without a set incoming dmg amount. This one will be tricky.
Reply Quote
I like that now, when you check the "new" (item)'" checkbox, and begin to start entering values, when you hit "tab" it tabs downward so you only enter new values, and not down to the next block under the "old" values.

Keep up the awesome work Kiebs!
Reply Quote
I like that now, when you check the "new" (item)'" checkbox, and begin to start entering values, when you hit "tab" it tabs downward so you only enter new values, and not down to the next block under the "old" values.

Keep up the awesome work Kiebs!

Thanks! Azliet suggested it, and it was a pain, but I do agree it makes new items a much easier task.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]