Diablo® III

DPS / EHP Calc - V2.1 RELEASED!!!!

The calc seems broken to me, I keep getting errors.

Anyone else getting this?
Reply Quote
Broken for me too
Reply Quote
Working for me (EU) except for the ammy. This is a crafted one account bound. The tool cannot see it.

Anyway, thx for this tool !
Reply Quote
Yeah it has not worked for me since patch....
Reply Quote
Just tried this for the first time and it's broken. Oh wells. It looks pretty cool.
Reply Quote
Anyone know how to get a hold of Kieble and ask that he fix it?
Reply Quote
Hey guys,
haven't been a while but just thought i'd check out the forums and saw a bunch of people posting about problems. If anyone could specifty, or copy me the error they are getting, i'd be very happy to update the code. Not sure of what changes happened in the patch. My guess is the introduction of new items, or the update of the Blizzard API. Either way, I'm in a lul at work and would be happy to update it for everyone.
Reply Quote
248,424 is my ehp, that any good?
Reply Quote
@kieble

good to see you around here man! I really appreciate your calc, i use it literally every day hahah i love it

Only error i can think of now is when you pull the info on characters with marquis rubies (yoda / fatagmorgana) it doesnt seem to apply the damage increase to their weapon

Most everything else is fannnnnnfreaaakinnntasticcc
Reply Quote
Kieble, please, is there any way how I could check EHP with Blur on?

Your calculator seems TOP out there, but this thing is missing I think.
Reply Quote
Missing storm armor damage. Yet excellent work thanks
Reply Quote
@Kieble

Does this tool not pull in hardcore characters?
Reply Quote
@Kieble

Does this tool not pull in hardcore characters?

Yeah, it should be listed with your other toons.

So things that need to be updated: Marquise gems, and update to storm armor. I'll try and get to those today / tomorrow. Should be simple changes. Anyone care to tell me the update to storm armor so that I don't have to search through patch notes?
Reply Quote
@kieble

good to see you around here man! I really appreciate your calc, i use it literally every day hahah i love it

Only error i can think of now is when you pull the info on characters with marquis rubies (yoda / fatagmorgana) it doesnt seem to apply the damage increase to their weapon

Most everything else is fannnnnnfreaaakinnntasticcc

hmm, just tested this and DPS came back at 272k for yoda, just like his profile. Not sure what problem you are discussing as the 110% is on his weapon. Maybe i'm just mis-understanding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]