Diablo® III

DPS / EHP Calc - V2.1 RELEASED!!!!

11/02/2012 09:50 AMPosted by FooTWO
Can you process the hellfire ring stats? Or is that not working?

They aren't working in the APi so no DPS calc will be able to process them automatically until Blizzard update their site.

You can just the stats manually.
Reply Quote
I personally love it but since I suggested it i'm biased lol

Another minor issue, when you load your character, the "right finger" box is alone on his row and aligned to the right. The "feet", "main hand", "Off hand", "buff" and "Followers" are pushed down to a 3rd row aligned to the left which makes it look weird. However, when you click on the "Calculate" button, everything is displayed fine on 2 rows.

Thats in Firefox. Not sure on other Browser.

Hmmm you're right, i thoguht this was due to my ring being a hellfire ring and it was just processing weird. I'll take a look into that one! Thanks, never would have thought that was a problem for everyone!

And yes, untill the API pulls hellfire rings correctly, you'll have to manually put them in.
Reply Quote
View profile
i regularly use d3up.com for gear checking and calcin ehp
and im noticing that my ehp without dodge from d3up.com is only matching ur ehp calculator if i enter the dex stats from my nats set, if i leave the dex stats out my ehp goes down about 8k
Reply Quote
i regularly use d3up.com for gear checking and calcin ehp
and im noticing that my ehp without dodge from d3up.com is only matching ur ehp calculator if i enter the dex stats from my nats set, if i leave the dex stats out my ehp goes down about 8k

I'm not sure what you mean. I just checked and you're 322k on mine, 322k on theirs with dodge?
Reply Quote
View profile
how is that possible, theres no way i should be at 322, as i have to input my boots and ring stats as they are on my dh currently
Reply Quote
11/02/2012 10:15 AMPosted by SteelPhantom
how is that possible, theres no way i should be at 322, as i have to input my boots and ring stats as they are on my dh currently

Oh, i was using your hunter. Then i'm definetely confused on what you're saying. So you input your nats on your wizard and what happened?
Reply Quote
Well this new beta version is even better than the older one (by far ...), thx for a great work !

For me, it's working really well besides the fact ur calculator gives me an unbuffed 295,087 EHP whereas on diabloprogress it shows 305,734 (but not a lot as far as I am concerned). But the DPS calculator is really very close (15 dps difference out of 118k ;D).

Thanks again, I love this calculator and I am intensively using it as I get closer and closer to my end game gear !

P.S. I am proud I "resurrected" this topic ! ;p
Reply Quote
View profile
Damn this is awesome thanks a lot. Bookmarkered.
Reply Quote
Thanks everyone! Any ideas let me know and I'll try and get them implemented ASAP, probably gonna push this going live till monday due to the right finger lining up bug.
Reply Quote
Last bit of testing before I push the new site live. Any last minute recommendations or ideas would be vastly appreciated! Please test it (Hellfire rings still not working through the API).
Reply Quote
You seem to be having an issue with the "+10 crit damage" "old stats" in the DPS breakdown.
This is what I see which makes no sense.

+10 Crit Damage 305967.72 2682.85

I kinda wish I had that much Crit damage lol
Reply Quote
Was this for you?

+10 Crit Damage 2626.56 2626.56

That's what i got when i input you.
Reply Quote
It was for me yes but it's weird it seems to be ok now.

Maybe I had a weird cache issue.
Reply Quote
well either way, thank you! Made me realize i hadn't added crit dmg to the pre-calculate display yet :)
Reply Quote
Freee bump for what should be a sticky ! ; )

Keep the good work going, Kieble ! ^^
Reply Quote
Freee bump for what should be a sticky ! ; )

Keep the good work going, Kieble ! ^^

Thanks! Always trying to keep things up to date and best I can for the wizard community! Let me know if yall have any other suggestions and thanks for the bump!
Reply Quote
Bump to check this out later. Want to do some break-even points between 2h and 1h/trium.
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Maysrill
Bump to check this out later. Want to do some break-even points between 2h and 1h/trium.

To help with these comparisons, I just added a new field that will show your total Attacks Per Second with your weapon speed X IAS. That way you can tell your actually APS with your 2h vs 1h+oh, or tell your APS when upgrading (for those trying to upgrade to CM/WW breakpoints).
Reply Quote
Thanks for the tool! Just checked and found 1 error. The vit is 100 lower than my actual vit. I guess your tool excluded my blackthorne set bonus.
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Rock
Thanks for the tool! Just checked and found 1 error. The vit is 100 lower than my actual vit. I guess your tool excluded my blackthorne set bonus.

Yeah, i can add blackthorne's bonus. First person I've seen mention it, completely didn't think about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]