Diablo® III

Question On Guest Pass

Hey fellas,

Quick question, If I have the same copy of d3 on 2 Pcs and want one of them to be able to use the guest pass what's the easiest way of going about it?

Do I have to re-install to use the key?

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
You can just copy the client over to the 2nd pc, but you will need to make a new bnet account to use the pass on as you can't have 2 copies of D3 on 1 account.
Reply Quote
Cheers for the reply m8.

Only thing I was thinking is that since you can only have one copy of d3 running wouldnt this be checked vie the cd key rather than bnet acc?

By the way bud, I signed up with internode and it's pretty adequate so good advice there :)
Edited by Klanks#1340 on 10/16/2012 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
The website itself won't let you add a 2nd account to the one email, so yeah kinda moot point cause you can't add the guest pass.

For things like wow it is checked by cd key but D3/SC2 only lets you put 1 copy on each account.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]