Diablo® III

lookin to upgrade weapons...need suggestions

as the title says, im looking to upgrade my weapons. im not so sure of what theyre worth either. I am looking to add some dps, but to keep the ls about where its at. when i look at other monks pages, i see almost all of the other weapons have a lot higher dps, along with dex, etc. i know both of my weapons have great CD numbers, but no other real stats (besides ls)

what im looking for is some suggestions on what weapons to look for. should i look for something with less CD, but more dex? any other suggestions? ive been pouring over a dps calculator as much as possible, but i think im just going in circles right now and would like a fresh perspective. i have a little chunk of gold to spend right now (~100mil)

p.s. - i am also looking to upgrade the rest of my gear as well

thanks in advance for any suggestions
Reply Quote
bump before i go to bed
Reply Quote
I'm nowhere near your level in terms of DPS output (or EHP for that matter), but the biggest things I'd say you're lacking is in the jewelry department. With the changes coming in 1.05 you should easily be able to score better jewelry for a reasonable price. I'd probably wait for that. Aside from that I might look into some Lacuni Prowlers which could upgrade your damage considerably.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
View profile
all i can think to suggest is to get basically the same weps with alot of dex. maybe more base dmg.
Reply Quote
thanks for the input man
Reply Quote
anybody else?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]