Diablo® III

Quest Orb Active in Crypt of the Ancients

- Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile
I had the quest objective in Act 1 set to a quest near the very end (The Imprisoned Angel) so I'd have access to all of the waypoints while farming, so I was very surprised to see one of the quest orbs for opening the Drowned Temple glowing bright blue, and active, in the Crypt of the Ancients.

I took a screenshot, showing the cursor displaying the little grasping hand indicating that you can execute an action on the selected item:

http://imgur.com/Tw2pB

Sure enough, right after this screenshot, I was able to take the Beacon of Light, and the altar did its little animation of closing down afterward, but that was all. There was no checkpoint message, no quest update message, and it didn't seem to affect anything else. And the blue globe in the Warrior's Rest was not present at all.

Details:

- Inferno Act 1
- MPower set to 5
- Quest set to The Imprisoned Angel
- Solo game
- Patch version 1.05

Galx
Reply Quote
Came here to post about this. So I guess I'll just verify it to be true.
Reply Quote
the quest orb still active, in the Crypt of the Ancients in any quest selection/mp.
Reply Quote
Still true, solo gamer here, different monster power level. I was temporarily psyched to possibly stumble upon a side quest or something. But no.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]