Diablo® III

ABSOLUTELY GUTTERED

went to sell my natalya's reflection ring that i worked and grind to get
sell on ah for 200mill it went live and basically st8 away a notification came up to say that i had sold it and i was like cool that was quick ..
went into my completed section and guess what... only 18.25mill in there.
just cant believe it...
defintly over this game now..
:-(
were is the comma markers in the input bit so we can see clearly how much we r inputing

i know this is a long shot but if u did buy this ring and u r a kind enough person i would love to do a refund :-)

down in the dumps today...
:-(
Reply Quote
Bugger!
That sucks man. For 200mil I'd probably request to get your account rolled back, depends what other stuff you've done since you sold it though I guess.
Reply Quote
Whoa, another person done by the no commas.

Really harsh what happened there man.

Hasn't happened to me yet (probably as I've only ever needed 4 - 5 zeroes) but I'm dreading the day I find something awesome and forget a zero when I sell...
Reply Quote
That sucks.

Remember when you list an item that there's a few minutes grace where nobody else can see it... so check the price in the current auctions tab straight away (it has commas there).
Reply Quote
Awww noooooo Dan not you :( Wish there was something I could do to help :(
Reply Quote
Are there are any ways to check logs with Bliz support and ask to fix?
Reply Quote
:hugs: right at ya dude :(
Reply Quote
which is why you don't put a buyout price on expensive auctions.
Reply Quote
thanks for the comments....

Bugger!
That sucks man. For 200mil I'd probably request to get your account rolled back, depends what other stuff you've done since you sold it though I guess.

can i get my account rolled back if so what does it involve and bt depends what stuff ive done since sold what do u mean as in game play or ah sales or everything..thanks for the reply
i didnt know of this situation
Reply Quote
i think you can get a rollback but you would lose whatever you have acquired after that date.
not sure if it applies to one character or the account.

i think this is how "duping" has been said to come about.

i will research.
Reply Quote
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-restorations
Reply Quote
i think you can get a rollback but you would lose whatever you have acquired after that date.
not sure if it applies to one character or the account.

i think this is how "duping" has been said to come about.

i will research.

ok thanks for the info mate ..
Reply Quote
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/compromised-diablo-iii-account

actually this one is more helpful.
Reply Quote
can i get my account rolled back if so what does it involve and bt depends what stuff ive done since sold what do u mean as in game play or ah sales or everything..thanks for the reply
i didnt know of this situation

No way you can get a "roll back" on a derp mistake like this. Rollbacks are for things like hacked accounts.
Reply Quote
I am not sure what the process is, whether you need to provide proof/logs etc for a rollback.

If you do manage to get a rollback, perhaps i can hold some items for safekeeping :DDD
Reply Quote
was just reading up on the support page about the rollback its more for accounts that have ben compromised like someone has hacked into there account etc...
not for someone thatb has mistakenly put a valueable ring onn for way less then suppose to ..
coz they bloody dont have comma's there lol

do u still think they will do it? is it worth a try sending in a ticket?
Reply Quote
doesn't look good.

from the support page profile restorations tab

Auction House
Customer Support cannot assist with mistakes made in the Diablo III Auction Houses. We feel that there are sufficient warnings and safeguards in place to ensure that mistakes are not made in the Diablo III auction houses.
Reply Quote
was just reading up on the support page about the rollback its more for accounts that have ben compromised like someone has hacked into there account etc...
not for someone thatb has mistakenly put a valueable ring onn for way less then suppose to ..
coz they bloody dont have comma's there lol

do u still think they will do it? is it worth a try sending in a ticket?

If they rollback accounts because of silly mistakes like forgetting to add the extra zero on the end of a buyout price, imagine the huge backlog of tickets to sort through.
Reply Quote
I don't think there would be that many, mainly because you are only limited to two rollbacks.

But then if it is related to account security, i.e. hacking, there is no limit on rollbacks.

There have been threads about people seeing identical items on the AH, which I can only assume are glitches or the result of rollbacks since I am pretty sure illegal duping has not become an issue yet, just a product of the rollback.

You might as well try, worst case scenario nothing changes.
Best case - I get some items, you get your items and 180m :DDD
Reply Quote
That is pretty unlucky, but yeh, i dont think you can roll your account back though...because rolling back accounts only applies to, if your account has been hacked (or "compromised")...it doesnt roll back because of players error..!

edit - but you can try, you never know, might have a generous consultant reading your concern and may do it discretely..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 10/14/2012 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]