Diablo® III

ABSOLUTELY GUTTERED

Reading that support article - it says you can rollback unlimited number of items if its due to hacking/compromised.

But there is a limit of two for other reasons.
Reply Quote
You get 2 'free' rollbacks.
Which is how people dupe items.
Get a bunch of expensive stuff
Give it all to your friend
Create a ticket that says "I had a fight with my cousin and he vendored all my gear without my knowledge can I get a rollback please?"
Blizzard roll back your account
Your account goes back to being exactly how it was on a certain date. Everything you have done since that date is removed, any xp you've made is gone, any gold you've picked up is gone and any items you've mistakenly sold on the AH for one tenth of their price are back in your stash!

That's all I know on the process which is knowledge I've gained from reading here. I don't know if you can choose the date or not, I don't know if there is a time limit on how far back you can go but I suspect there must be. I'm also pretty sure Blizzard would frown upon the 'giving all your expensive gear to your friend' bit if they knew about it.
Reply Quote
I'm sooooo sorry to hear that bro.... Don't quit!!! You've helped many people out in this game myself included. I know I just got my first legendary today, and I'm just starting act 3 and I know that I can't offer much but if I find a nat's reflection ring I'll give it to ya... And you're one of the luckiest guys in d3 that I know of. Don't worry man you'll find another one....
Reply Quote
t4t i like my new nats
Reply Quote
Lol, guttered.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]