Diablo® III

Portrait thingy

since I unlocked it I want to use, wth are the options to do this? anyone know?
Reply Quote
and pringles are nommy
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Well you need to provide a little more info so people can help.

10/14/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Creedular
and pringles are nommy

This I can confirm is true : BBQ flavour is definitely very nommy.
Reply Quote
I got to lvl 50 and got the "YOU HAVE UNLOCKED THE PORTRAIT" I was assuming this would allow me to associate a barb portrait to my profile instead of the blank that shows next to my posts, is this right? and if so how do I change my avatar to the new D3 image?

incorrect though, sour cream and onion, but you are forgiven xx
Reply Quote
yeh sour cream and onion........ in fact i just finished my last bottle. "these are not tennis balls" lol
Reply Quote
Isnt it just the potrait in the top left corner of multiplayer games? It says that 'Unlocked Portrait' bit every 10 levels
Reply Quote
10/15/2012 01:11 AMPosted by RIZE
Isnt it just the potrait in the top left corner of multiplayer games? It says that 'Unlocked Portrait' bit every 10 levels

^^
Reply Quote
10/15/2012 01:11 AMPosted by RIZE

This is correct.
Reply Quote
Thinking about it, I think the banner (the flag you customize) should be the icon in the forums instead of the same logo for everyone.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Sour cream and onions are great - but try BBQ!

10/15/2012 11:25 AMPosted by FrostRazor
Thinking about it, I think the banner (the flag you customize) should be the icon in the forums instead of the same logo for everyone.

That's an interesting idea, Ill feed it back to the devs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]