Diablo® III

Infernal Machine plan......

Do you need all 3 keys before the infernal machine plan will drop? I ask this because Last night my friend and I did the runs to get all of the keys, he got the drops for the keys and not me. So this morning I log in to try and find the plan and 4 times MP 5 (50%) and no plan. I understand it is possible I just have terrible luck, but before I keep trying to find this plan I want to make sure I am not doing it wrong and wasting my time.
Edited by OddNotion#1803 on 10/17/2012 7:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
sorry about your bad luck. i guess i took yours.
Reply Quote
Just bad luck. I didn't get the plan after 5 tries on MP5 before I just gave up and went to bed.
Reply Quote
The plan was the first item I got, so no, not dependent.
Reply Quote
Do you need all 3 keys before the infernal machine plan will drop? I ask this because Last night my friend and I did the runs to get all of the keys, he got the drops for the keys and not me. So this morning I log in to try and find the plan and 4 times MP 5 (50%) and no plan. I understand it is possible I just have terrible luck, but before I keep trying to find this plan I want to make sure I am not doing it wrong and wasting my time.

DId you have 5 stacks NV?
Reply Quote
If you want the plan just get 5 stacks and kill the keywarden on MP10.
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Xarkar

The key warden wont appear without 5 stacks I believe, but yes I have 5 stacks.... and I just found it so it's all good. Thanks for answers guys
Reply Quote
In fact the Key Warden is there w/o having the 5 stacks of NV.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
10/17/2012 08:13 AMPosted by OddNotion

The key warden wont appear without 5 stacks I believe, but yes I have 5 stacks.... and I just found it so it's all good. Thanks for answers guys

People come up with the funniest stuff...
Reply Quote
I heard it's controlled by the AH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]