Diablo® III

Monk weapons cost to much

Its pretty pathetic the cheapest 1000+ dps, ls , os and cd weapons cost over 100 's of millions and over hundreds of dollers on the rmah.

This is lame an causes me to be stuck with weapons tht are good but not awesome.

I would have to save for months probally to retain any of these weapons i described above.
Reply Quote
Why do people over charge on everything, when im reasonable an sell my items for millions less than anyone else. I want gold and i also want to help someone giving them the option to grab up a dope item thats affordable.

I scratch your back you scratch mine , you grreeedy greedddy ppl
Reply Quote
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Kadoogun
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

WTF?
Reply Quote
Why do people over charge on everything, when im reasonable an sell my items for millions less than anyone else. I want gold and i also want to help someone giving them the option to grab up a dope item thats affordable.

The problem is when you do this someone else buys it cheap and flips it for huge profits. That is one reason everything is so expensive. I have made hundreds of millions doing this.
Reply Quote

The problem is when you do this someone else buys it cheap and flips it for huge profits. That is one reason everything is so expensive. I have made hundreds of millions doing this.

I respect this responce very much.

You just opened my eyes and its official "the nice guy does finish last"
Kind of a shame. But you know what its out of my hands
Reply Quote

I respect this responce very much.

You just opened my eyes and its official "the nice guy does finish last"
Kind of a shame. But you know what its out of my hands

It's a shame but it is what it is. I used to sell stuff for cheap until i saw someone repost something I sold for 5 times what i sold it for. It's stupid but the rmah runs the show here. People need to get a lot of gold to sell on the rmah to make money so they play the gah all the time. If you sell something cheap almost never will it get to the person that actually needs it but to a flipper.
Reply Quote
The market economy is based on simple supply and demand.

First, the supply is low. One has to be lucky to find a drop with high/desirable rolls. In theory, with the patch, supply should increase, therefore dropping the prices of items.

Second, consumers are willing to pay a premium for these items. If consumers weren't willing to pay high prices, the prices of said items would decrease.
Reply Quote
The market economy is based on simple supply and demand.

First, the supply is low. One has to be lucky to find a drop with high/desirable rolls. In theory, with the patch, supply should increase, therefore dropping the prices of items.

Second, consumers are willing to pay a premium for these items. If consumers weren't willing to pay high prices, the prices of said items would decrease.

AMEN!
Reply Quote
Give it a few weeks, prices of the good to moderate type weapons will DROP, only the top stat weapons will remain ridiculously high b/c people will always overpay to have perfect rolls and certain life sustain attributes.
Reply Quote
look for items with no buyout, it's called auction house for a reason. if something you think is overpriced, well then it won't sell and the seller will be forced to lower the cost or just put it up for bid. you just have to be patient really, can't expect to get the best items right away

oh you have 80k dps, I think you're doing ok lol
Edited by BigTuna#1959 on 10/17/2012 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Prices will come down, give it a couple weeks though.
Reply Quote
there are awesome gears for monk that are not extremely over prized you just need to learn the technics in auction house :)
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Pointblanc
there are awesome gears for monk that are not extremely over prized you just need to learn the technics in auction house :)

guess so
Reply Quote
look for items with no buyout, it's called auction house for a reason. if something you think is overpriced, well then it won't sell and the seller will be forced to lower the cost or just put it up for bid. you just have to be patient really, can't expect to get the best items right away

oh you have 80k dps, I think you're doing ok lol

an nah ur wrong , guaranteed you wont find what i described above for a decent price , i check frequently an they never go down.

Try checking frequently yourself an u will see your statment is incorrect.
Reply Quote
LS got VERY expensive with this patch. All the barbs switched from LOH to LS, so the price is high right now.

I suggest looking into LOH as the prices on them have dropped. All the barbs are selling their sweet LOH gear on the cheap.
Reply Quote
to be @ 80k DPS with only 6k leet kills is a pretty good accomplishment, not sure why you are complaining you are doing better then 90% of other players @ your time played.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]