Diablo® III

If you have UNDER 100k DPS, add me!

Are you broke? Cannot find any good gear to run with the big boys? Can't join exclusive blahblahblah DPS only groups? Casual player that just wants to have some fun? You like to play for fun, talk rubbish with others and don't mind carrying players at times? Need to level that low level neglected character and want some help to make runs ezypzy and get most of the loot I pick up along the way in Normal/Nightmare/Hell?

Well you found the right cult... err place to join!

With all these elitist threads going on around here, I'm taking the opposite approach.

Add me and lets go play, farm, die in strange situations, die all the time, run from elites, run from normal mobs etc whatever you like

I don't care if you have 5000k DPS or 99999DPS, come meet like minded fellows who play and help others, rather than the guys that rage at anyone not doing as much damage as other or die too often. Met a few of those on Pub games and those ragers need to get out more often me thinks!

Chur Chur

Kyo

P.S I only have an effective DPS of 84k after you take off all buffs inc Sharpshooter and Steady Aim and squishy against Reflect mobs.

P.P.S I just realised I made a elitist thread also, abeit for lower damage players. Hahahaha so sue me =P
Edited by kyokei#1158 on 10/14/2012 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Elitist snob ;P

awww do I still qualify? I iz broke, I needz goldz....or better drops more often :P

Good job...about time someone posted this..!
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 10/14/2012 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Count me in kyokei. I've been doing this now for the last week, dropping loot for low level 60 chars on act 1/2 to break the act3 runs up a bit. Or also farming act 3 and holding on to the ilvl 62/63s and dropping them back to act 1 folks once I've weeded out the ragers.
Reply Quote
Sweet add you when i get home Leviathan

Nikki you are one of my helpers as need your damage to back me up when I'm trying to look powerful in games etc etc =P
Seriously though you already give out free stuff ie good legendaries and set items so keep it up.
Reply Quote
LOL no ya don't.....you do just fine without me :P But seriously I'm happy to help. Love those nice casual NON speed runs...much more fun :D

I do have another lot of items to give away - 4 set items and 6 legendaries plus some rares.....just gotta find time to scr sh them or type them up :)
Reply Quote
Yo I'm a casual WD player. Hence I'm totally broke and have had terrible luck with legendaries!

Dps hovers around the 43k mark unbuffed so only just reached the stage where I can farm act 3 without dying regularly.

Anyway I'm keen for some casual runs, messing around etc.
Reply Quote
lol, recently i have been doing the same, giving away my lot from public runs, it's not amazing stuff, it hardly ever is but it's funny to see peoples reaction. But i'm definitely no godly player and i can crawl by on act 2 with my monk.

I am starting to level a wiz, man they look cool with their floaty ball thingys and spell books. Anyway feel free to jump in my game if you see me online, i don't always run open games but a prod is fine if your bored, i would also be more then happy to take one of my slightly better characters into other peoples game to help them level or deal with naughty elites.

i'm not really after speed leveling or godly items, it ruins the fun for me, but i do like collecting sets, some weird switch clicks in my head: OMG set, i must have it, it's a set after all must collect, it's limited edition right? (LESS - Limited Edition Syndrome Sufferer) And i won't turn down a helping hand to get through the game with a little more fun.

See you guys around sanctuary
Reply Quote
Just right for me as well.

I usually farm A1 to get some gold, jump to public A3 for fun and burn earned gold for repairs :)
Team play is what I like, with some sort of strategy in fighting mobs.

Please, add me if you wouldn't mind.
ruslanec#6689
Reply Quote
lol im not really broke, but on principle prefer epic items to drop rather than bought...... so im weak @$$ atm, 35k DPS. Anon knows how weak i am. :P

I also do mostly solo, clearing the WHOLE act 3, leaving not 1 monster behind if i can. Takes about 3 hours. :P I do solo mainly coz my pefered skill set does not work well with ANYONE. It only works well in solo, and annoys the daylight out of any party member.

But yeh someone to chat to and compare drops with would be cool. :)
Reply Quote

P.S I only have an effective DPS of 84k after you take off all buffs inc Sharpshooter and Steady Aim and squishy against Reflect mobs.

You think DPS of 84k w/o buffs is low? Geez, no wonder I've hit a wall in Act 4... Mine with my DH is a tad more than half that.

Oddly I don't seem to have that many problems with reflect mobs, as long as I've got a little room to move. Maybe I just don't do enough damage for it to be a biggie :) Caltrops etc generate some globes and with a decent bonus I can health up while I wear them down.

But honestly, if you're running with 84k absolute bottom, then man, you've got an elite character.
Edited by Dallo#6408 on 10/14/2012 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Woohoo! More to add to my list tonight.

Dallo - Nope, not elite. Elite is something like 200k DPS minimum unbuffed where they just roll over enemies like a random passing thought in all Acts

I could class mine as a middle of the road kinda place.

Act 1 I can run through before enemies can even say heyyourestrongwhatsyournamenicetomeetyoudonttasemebro
Act 2 Not too many issues either in a 'hey guys im gonna hit you, its gonna hurt a bit but please don't die too quickly so to make me look I'm not strong'
Act 3 It's basically 'umm excuse me Mr Blue angry guy sir sorry for bothering you but can you please not kill me in a world record time? Thanks much appreciated, did I mention you look handsome in that blue glow of yours?'
Act 4 Everyone too strong here, time for METAL GEAR SOLID OPPA CARDBOARDBOX STYLE. Hide, blend and sneak up to Mr D himself. Success!
Edited by kyokei#1158 on 10/14/2012 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yeh i notice the dh and wiz are mostly dying too easily. :)
Reply Quote
lol Kyo!
You're always at the top of my 'recent players' list, I'll add you up tonight.

Act 1 I can run through before enemies can even say heyyourestrongwhatsyournamenicetomeetyoudonttasemebroAct 2 Not too many issues either in a 'hey guys im gonna hit you, its gonna hurt a bit but please don't die too quickly so to make me look I'm not strong'Act 3 It's basically 'umm excuse me Mr Blue angry guy sir sorry for bothering you but can you please not kill me in a world record time? Thanks much appreciated, did I mention you look handsome in that blue glow of yours?'Act 4 Everyone too strong here, time for METAL GEAR SOLID OPPA CARDBOARDBOX STYLE. Hide, blend and sneak up to Mr D himself. Success

This is where I am at the moment. Can slowly do all of act 3 (not counting ghom or azmo), definitely can't 'farm' it.
Would rather have fun running around act 3 with people than facerolling act 1 on my own though.
Reply Quote
Guess, it's all relative, kyo. From my pov your DH is really geared up. Personally I don't get the point of playing this game if monsters roll over if you fa*t on them. No challenge, for mine, no point in playing, unless you're addicted to the ersatz ebay experience that is AH.

I've only just started playing MP really, and hardly ever with my DH. except to hitch a ride through the vestibule after spending 200k+ on repairs trying to do it solo. First and only time I've ever done that... Thought if I could get into Heaven and maybe find some nice stuff... A few one-shot deaths later I've pretty much given up. Consider myself an ok player but w/o the gear, and no way of getting it, it's a bit frustrating...
Reply Quote
Hey Dallo, I'll talk to you later tonight if you on (I'm usually on between 6pm and 10pm NZ time weeknights and random times on weekends). I just had a quick look at your gear and made some observations if you will hear me out.

Kyo
Reply Quote
Im in if there i still space
My monk can easily do act 1 and 2 but I get slowed down on a3 haha

Ill take any tips on my monk too haha
I know he is pretty piss poor but eh
I have fun, thats what its all about.... Right
Reply Quote
ChefCliff, actually I was hoping to ask you for tips on Monks LOL, check my Monk out, its poverty spec at the moment

Always have room to add more people
Reply Quote
Hey Dallo, I'll talk to you later tonight if you on (I'm usually on between 6pm and 10pm NZ time weeknights and random times on weekends). I just had a quick look at your gear and made some observations if you will hear me out.

Kyo

Sure, mate. Of course. But let me guess:

LoH and regeneration: I have zero LoH and the only regen I've got is brooding. Some would be good.

Critical chance: yep, need to double that.

Could do with some crowd control and maybe some random on-hit effects. Some MF would be really, really nice...

If you've other observations then I'll gladly hear them, but whether I can do anything about it is another matter. My skill set-up suits my gear, I think. At the moment I have 10M gold, the most I've ever had, and I'm not going to gear up well with that much, and if you look at the hours I've got clocked up with my DH then you'll realise I've been Farmer Dallo, within my very limited means, obviously w/o much joy. I can get MF above 300 with some crapola gear I've got and often farm through Hell with it - tough in Act 3 but I can do it - and I haven't had a legendary drop in weeks. Mostly I use my DH these days to farm ahead for rares for my other characters, because I refuse to pay AH prices for gear I'll only use for a session or so.

But sure, mate, look forward to your comments. Cheers!
Reply Quote
Kyokei, seems strange that Act 3 isn't a breeze for you with that dps? I'm waaay lower than you and I just started a different strategy that has me knocking over most blues without too much hastle. That spider queen is a breeze too now.

Anyway hit me up, I play sporadically in the evenings.
Reply Quote
I'm game, please add me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]