Diablo® III

Game stopped at the black (skeleton) king.

I got the game, installed it...and played. Everything was great until I killed the black king in act one. A window open to say that I could download more thing from battle.net to continue. I did.
I reopened the game after all that and I had the same skills, level to my character but, I had to restart all the quests (objectives).
So I decided to start with a new character, I finally get to the same place and kill the skeleton king and the same window comes up.
This time I just reinstalled the game, but I get the same result. I have the right level, all my skill and money but I have to restart all of my objectives.
I looked at the starting page of the game were I choose my heroes and I only see that I have 4 quest in the act one to choose from... I don't have any other act.
What do I have to do to be abel to keep playing the game? What I'm I missing...!?!?!?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Is this a digital purchase from Battle.net, or was this a game you bought from a retail store?
Reply Quote
I got my cope in a store.
Reply Quote
Can I get any info on what to do about this issue?
Shouldn't my cd be enough to play the full game? Beside update, are there anything else that has to be downloaded to play the full game?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Can you try updating your Battle.net profile? I know sometimes not having full information in the Battle.net profile can cause issues. Make sure everything is filled out properly and then launch the game again. Wait until the Launcher states "Game is up to date" and see if it resolves the issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]