Diablo® III

Leoric's Signet & You

So, without being able to farm a Leoric's Sigent in over 24 hours, I made a very expensive purchase for this ring on the AH (100 000 000 for a 28% XP ring) in order to test out the XP gains fom normal XP per kill rings and Leoric's Signet

Here are my finding (Note, I still wore one XP per kill ring with Leoric's Signet, which will further prove this rings usefulness) The same path was followed with all the runs.

Leoric's Signet (28%)
Run 1:
119, 302 183 - 145, 296 855 (25 994 672 XP made)

Leoric's Signet (28%)
Run 2:
05, 000 000 - 29 493 299 (24 493 299 XP made)

Leoric's Signet (28%)
Run 3:
29 493 299 - 55 075 300 (25 582 001 XP made)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 XP Extra per kill Rings:
Run 1:
67 568 943 - 87 829 878 (20 260 935)

As you can see, I only made one run with the XP per kill rings, I made no other runs, as I could see that Leoric's signet does in fact make a huge difference.

I just wanted to share my findings with the community. :)
Edited by Legacy#2775 on 10/15/2012 5:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
why buy it now? patch 1.0.5 is gonna cause it to drop like a rock in price due to double drop rate and new ring having more xp and better stats and acquiring it isn't as random
Reply Quote
10/15/2012 05:02 AMPosted by Rot
why buy it now? patch 1.0.5 is gonna cause it to drop like a rock in price due to double drop rate and new ring having more xp and better stats and acquiring it isn't as random

It won't change it's value, it will still be extremely useful:
35 XP% Hellfire ring + 30% XP Leorics Sigent + 31% Ruby gem = 96% Extra XP%

It might become a little cheaper than they are now, but the hardcore players will still buy it. But good luck with your delusion. :p
Reply Quote
10/15/2012 05:09 AMPosted by Legacy

It might become a little cheaper than they are now, but the hardcore players will still buy it. But good luck with your delusion. :p

And your delusion is double rates won't effect it, thanks for the math lesson btw. You could of tested xp% with cains set, btw.
Reply Quote
10/15/2012 05:13 AMPosted by Rot

And your delusion is double rates won't effect it, thanks for the math lesson btw. You could of tested xp% with cains set, btw.

Like I said, it "might" and no, Cains set wouldn't have been ideal as I won't be able to farm as quickly and I would die too, even for a test it will become annoying.

I only came here to share my findings with people that actually care to know the facts, as I couldn't find anything useful on the internet about it. I suppose threads like this always lures a troll like yourself to try and undermine everything that is said within it. I am not forcing anyone to buy it, simply showing people, like me, that wants to know "how big a difference" it makes from wearing normal XP per kill rings v.s one XP per kill ring with a Leoric's Signet ring.
Reply Quote
30% LR will increase in value as less people farm this. So if your gonna get leoric try to get 30% like I did. xDD
Reply Quote
What's the rush to get to paragon 100? Once you get there, there will be little further reward in farming till the expansion 6-12 months from now. It will take me a little longer, but I am in no hurry. I am not going to gimp my ehp and dps for more experience anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]