Diablo® III

Archon Wiz MP5-6 Group Run

Since I didn't get any APOC items for my wiz to switch build, due to efficiency factors, I'll be doing MP5 or MP6, max would be MP7 if i can get the 2 new upgrade boosting another 20k DPS.

If any of u want to join the mp5-6 group run, post below if ur interested, so i know that when u add me, it isn't a spam :)

requirement: 200k+ DPS for Archon Wiz, 650+ Base AR

80k+ DPS for Cm Wiz, 550+ Base AR
Edited by AudiR8GT#1893 on 10/16/2012 3:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If I'm not spamming Ubers with my body parts, I'll do a few runs and see how high we can push with Melee wiz + Archon.
Reply Quote
me me! why the hell do you want to run with anyone that has less than 75% of your dps, its just gonna be a slow down not counting the follower.
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 03:48 AMPosted by GbpUsd
me me! why the hell do you want to run with anyone that has less than 75% of your dps, its just gonna be a slow down not counting the follower.

You become his follower......

People get bored solo. And who knows maybe Audi will throw some trash items on the ground, you know like anything worth less than 50mill - vendor rubbish to him
Reply Quote
View profile
Damn I know I have the res/HP/armor to hang MP5-6, but my DPS isn't cutting it. Maybe once I upgrade my chest i'll be able to hang.
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 03:57 AMPosted by OnSugarHill
Damn I know I have the res/HP/armor to hang MP5-6, but my DPS isn't cutting it. Maybe once I upgrade my chest i'll be able to hang.

as soon as u upgrade ur chest & boot, then u should be there soon
Reply Quote
View profile
10/16/2012 03:59 AMPosted by AudiR8GT

Yeah I'm hoping to be able to afford Tal's Chest/Zuni boots both w/ AR w/ gold I get from selling these 12% MS Climbers I found.

Lemme ask you though.. is the group you're trying to do w/ 2 CM wiz and 2 archon wiz? I'm just wondering how you manage having multiple archon wiz in one game... have each other switch off?
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 04:05 AMPosted by OnSugarHill

Yeah I'm hoping to be able to afford Tal's Chest/Zuni boots both w/ AR w/ gold I get from selling these 12% MS Climbers I found.

Lemme ask you though.. is the group you're trying to do w/ 2 CM wiz and 2 archon wiz? I'm just wondering how you manage having multiple archon wiz in one game... have each other switch off?

cast it when 1 of them is off? cant be use at the same time lol that's the bad part -.-
Reply Quote
I may fall below the Ar requirement for you, but my Wizard can hold it's own on Mp 6 and well enough on 7 to farm with you.

Should hit 300k dps with 1.0.5

Schenko7#1939

270k EHP though and I am working on gradually increasing that while maintaining my current DPS.
Edited by Schenko7#1939 on 10/16/2012 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
For sure, but don't you think Archon is better solo?

nitrocan#1478
Reply Quote
hi , can i join? :o
Reply Quote
i was planning on doing mp9-10 but i u want i can join ya and have some fun.
Reply Quote
RulerEric#1854
CM wiz, 19 APOC, 2.56 APS, should be over 200k unbuffed in 1.05.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/rulereric-1854/RulerEric/932065
Reply Quote
almomiha#1994
Reply Quote
For sure, but don't you think Archon is better solo?

nitrocan#1478

at mp6 i can still 1 shot elite, so i dun think i have any problem w/ doing group runs
Reply Quote
i'm at 196K dps so i guess i'm just out of the group party..oh well.
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 12:39 PMPosted by ChoseOne
i'm at 196K dps so i guess i'm just out of the group party..oh well.

can always try
Reply Quote
AudiR8GT it would be fun to run with you guys. Add me if you think it would be a good fit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]