Diablo® III

Spaceopoly: MMO sci-fi adventure game!

Imagine a game where you can settle distant worlds, build thriving colonies, control vast stretches of space and make your fortune as the next intergalactic space explorer. This is Spaceopoly - A planet colonizing, rocket ship flying, laser shooting, MMO space simulator for your iOS device (iPad and iPhone).

Check out our Kickstarter page, featuring a short 2-min video that shows cool features in the game, goodies and rewards you’ll get based on various donation levels, and how your support is used. I think you’ll like the video - we had a lot of fun putting it together!

http://kck.st/RIVyjm

What people are saying so far:

"Absolutely love the aesthetic and 'vibe' this gives off. Can't wait to get further details but in the meantime, this is just the sort of interesting, outside-the-box game I'm happy to support with a pledge!" - Matthew Cason (Kickstarter supporter)

"The concept of Spaceopoly is a clever one: take a space 4X game and drop it into a cooperative MMO universe, where players can collaborate to explore and colonize. There’s an implicit Gene Roddenberry future utopia lurking in there, and I quite like that. It also neatly avoids the pitfalls of other MMOs that have trod this territory – chief among them avoiding the problem of obsessive power-gamers elbowing out more casual players through the sheer weight of time invested into the game." - PocketTactics.com
Edited by Kerouac#1343 on 10/16/2012 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]