Diablo® III

How i met your mother

Don't u guys think that How i met your mother is a total copy of friends?

So many aspects

But the game round to choose god parents for the latest episode?

the game round

choosing god parents

and then the lightning round. omg
Reply Quote
Don't u guys think that How i met your mother is a total copy of friends?

So many aspects

But the game round to choose god parents for the latest episode?

the game round

choosing god parents

and then the lightning round. omg

I agree, his opinion on foreign policy alone has secured my vote in the upcoming election.
Reply Quote
because both shows take place in NYC but we only ever see white people ?

where are the dominicans ? the puerto ricans ? the koreans ?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
This thread is more appropriate for the Movies, TV, and Entertainment forum, so it's being redirected there. Carry on. :)
Reply Quote
Except How I Met Your Mother is far superior to Friends in terms of entertainment, which is important for a television show.
Reply Quote
The main problem I have with How I Met Your Mother is that the foundational premise is totally nonsensical. Who makes hours upon hours of video to describe the story of how you and your kid's mother met and expect them to watch it? Especially when so much of it has nothing to do with the actual event? It would have made much more sense if it was in flashbacks from the guy telling the kids himself what happened when he was younger over the span of years instead of in video form with him going on and on about crap that they probably don't care about. Also it would make more sense if only the first couple seasons were about the lead up to them meeting and then about their relationship leading up to the time frame the kids are shown in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]