Diablo® III

Blizzard, STOP controling drops now !

(Locked)

It is not fair towards players that you, as a company, thru programing decide what drops,when and where, and most important , for what accounts?
Yes, i know you flag accounts and those flagged get bad drops, i also know all story about your ah and how it controls the drop, and the server loot switch.
I just wonder why are u doing this, i mean, we bought the game, last thing you should do is controlling what we get, when we get, and how we get ( unless cheater, ofc, ban those ).
So, stop with this politic of controlling what we get, it is not fun at all, why i have to play 100 hours (one hundred , like 3 and a half day straight with a bit of sleep) just to get a unique item?
Do you realize gamers are ppl too, with life's , have not got this patience?
Ty, and pls stop control.

MY ACCOUNT
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KopaKabana-2884/hero/109245
Edited by KopaKabana#2884 on 10/16/2012 2:52 PM PDT
It is not fair towards players that you, as a company, thru programing decide what drops,when and where, and most important , for what accounts?
Yes, i know you flag accounts and those flagged get bad drops, i also know all story about your ah and how it controls the drop, and the server loot switch.
I just wonder why are u doing this, i mean, we bought the game, last thing you should do is controlling what we get, when we get, and how we get ( unless cheater, ofc, ban those ).
So, stop with this politic of controlling what we get, it is not fun at all, why i have to play 100 hours (one hundred , like 3 and a half day straight) just to get a unique item?
Do you realize gamers are ppl too, with life's , have not got this patience?
Ty, and pls stop control.

I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

Also:
Citation Needed.
View profile
this might be the dumbest thing i've read ever.

if they aren't plugging probabilities into the game and letting the RNG do it's work, then what do you propose they do?
10/14/2012 06:28 PMPosted by generatedtag
this might be the dumbest thing i've read ever
I think not, but then again, is just MY PERSONAL OPINION, so i will not go into details.
All i did is ,in a civil way, to ask Blizzard to stop controlling what should not be controlled. That is all.
I think not, but then again, is just MY PERSONAL OPINION, so i will not go into details.
All i did is ,in a civil way, to ask Blizzard to stop controlling what should not be controlled. That is all.

If it's your opinion, then you need to give us either some proof or at least a reasoned argument why you believe it.

Until then you can't treat this opinion as fact and make requests based on it.

...Am I feeding a troll?

A: they made the game. they cannot "stop" controlling it so long as it exists

B: it is FACT that they do not change the drop rates dynamically based off of AH content.

if they aren't plugging probabilities into the game and letting the RNG do it's work, then what do you propose they do?

100 HOURS for an unique item is considered GOOD LUCK in this game.
Do you know what 100 HOURS MEANS ? I think not, if you spend all YOUR LIFE in front of a video game, while life pass alongside yourself and you don't even noticed this.
Some ppl don't get items even after 200 hours of play, this is just sad.They should put on box " Warning: if you don't have a lot of free time, stay away from this "
Edited by KopaKabana#2884 on 10/14/2012 6:33 PM PDT
10/14/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Starbird
I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

100 HOURS for an unique item is considered GOOD LUCK in this game.
Do you know what 100 HOURS MEANS ? I think not, if you spend all YOUR LIFE in front of a video game, while life pass alongside yourself and you don't even noticed this.
Some ppl don't get items even after 200 hours of play, this is just sad.They should put on box " Warning: if you don't have a lot of free time, stay away from this "

good luck at 0 MF maybe. at 300 (plus NV) that would be abysmal luck.
dont forget the part where ppl who spend rmah money find better drops

/eyeroll
In order to make such a statement, the least that's expected is for you to provide solid evidence to support your claim. I do agree that the quality of drops in this game is pretty crappy for those of us who actually value our time, but that still doesn't justify your accusation.
cool story bro, tell me more
View profile
10/14/2012 06:24 PMPosted by KopaKabana
i know you flag accounts and those flagged get bad drops
I really doubt that, If it were true, I would be losing gold instead of finding gold lol. Every piece of loot would be damaged. So i think they are tolerant pf us gripeing all the time.
10/14/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
In order to make such a statement, the least that's expected is for you to provide solid evidence to support your claim. I do agree that the quality of drops in this game is pretty crappy for those of us who actually value our time, but that still doesn't justify your accusation.

Shhhh,

Do not be so reasonable. I thought it was assumed that anecdotal evidence is the surest and most precise for of evidence out there.
10/14/2012 06:29 PMPosted by KopaKabana
All i did is ,in a civil way

If you consider your original post - with its incoherent rambling tone and Kindergarten level of spelling and punctuation - as "civil", I shudder to think of what you consider as "informal".
I refuse to believe in a rng system, because if rng would be in place, you would get BOTH bad and good items, from time to time.
I only get BAD, always, they flag your account for being a critic and that is that,you are done for.....
If not, what mind could develop such a game where you need HUNDRED OF HOURS for a proper item? I mean, games must pass check outs.
RNG means good,and bad, not JUST BAD (like in my case), and this is frustrating beyond everything, i really don't see how i can put hundreds of hour to get ONE item, i really can't.
Simple, they control the drops, to make you play, get adicted, and finally drive you into the use of rmah. If not, then you need to have no job in order to get good in this game, if you farm for your items.
But then again this is my personal opinion, also there were countless of threads posting those developer quotes about the drops etc, i have nothing to link as new, all of you ahve seen those from the past....
I just can't fathom why do they think it is sane for a human being to put so much hours into this game, just to get ONE drop( if they get lucky)....sorry i can't.
More bad engrish. What is it with you people?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]