Diablo® III

Error 31075

I am getting this error as well.
Reply Quote
-Sadface- Hope this gets fixed soon!
Reply Quote
how long will this error last? i have 60 mill in auction huose waiting for me..
Reply Quote
same.
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Plus my patch notes wouldn't appear.
Reply Quote
same problem
Reply Quote
Same problem and my gold balance is Zero 0. Dont have gold only the money i get on one run...
Reply Quote
!@#$
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
I got the error to go away after creating a game and playing around for a bit. Not saying that's a fix (in fact, it's likely coincidence), but I'm on the AH now. The AH is, however, very slow. Also, the maximum number of auctions for me is zero, even though I have three holdovers from prior to the patch. My suspicion is that this is all due to server loading.
Reply Quote
ughh same here...i have all my weapons and everything, i can't play without the AH openeing and working for me...it;s bad enough the patch took till like 7:00pm...
Reply Quote
Still having problems accessing the Auction house. Wondering when this is going to be resolved...
Reply Quote
Argh ...same issue ... just gonna wait it out.
Reply Quote
Yes guys wait it out... I called tech support other day cause I could not log into my account on website. They guy told me its on my end. Ya I did not argue cause I know being around computers and a IT Tech for 15 years this guy has a script in front of him and he needs to take 50 calls or so a day. After patch omg I could get onto my account so bottom line they cant get everything right 100% something will be wrong just wait it out.
Reply Quote
no, Fully loaded patch on both pc's and waited for servers to finish maintenance, still unable to get in the AH...
Reply Quote
I can't get in either. Also, if you click on it too much you get d/c. I guess clicking really fast doesn't fix it.
Reply Quote
same problem
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]