Diablo® III

Error 31075

I entered the AH and my ~30mil gold set item is gone..not sold,not in the history,not in the stash.What is your problem?Is this a joke?What now?I get this error too..i really hope that this solves and my item is back..
Reply Quote
+1 prey of the error :(
Diablo support, could you help with that?
Thanks!
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
Same here in Greece. I can't enter the auction house. Let's hope that all my auctions will be back because I have a 6 mil bid on progress.
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
Game designers great work on the game! Technical support, you guys and girls are highly incompetent! I understand that errors and bugs happen, that server can crash, but not being able to figure out what's going on, or even inform players about problems? Once again, that is highly incompetent tech support team. What did you do? Transfer authentication server to AH server?

Edit: At least change Server Status of AH!
Edited by Kvakaca#1219 on 11/10/2012 10:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Same error here, did not get this until now so it must be a recent issue.
Reply Quote
Same >.>
Reply Quote
same in Russia. Managed to get to AH clicking several times. Works but slowly.
Edited by Surgeon#2981 on 11/10/2012 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same Problem (((
Reply Quote
even in 2013 got this problem -.- Blizzard! plz solve it
Reply Quote
Never had this until yesterday..

AH worked a couple seconds today but did not have any items in completed tab, could not view my current auctions, and when trying to make a bid it gave another error and said something about my stash limit (?). Exited the auction house and gave me "cannot enter AH" error 31075.

sigh :-(
Reply Quote
9.1.2013 same erorr
Reply Quote
Me 2 :(
Reply Quote
same problem here :((
Reply Quote
Same error what is going on ?
Reply Quote
Same error what is going on ?
Reply Quote
Getting this myself
Reply Quote
not working either, and btw connection has been overall very bad these last days. Lags and kick outs... nothing that has to do with my connection, but just with this game.
Reply Quote
Now its working for me again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]